PDA

View Full Version : The first rule of fat club...

NickPapageorgio
10-20-2009, 10:32 AM
You do not talk about fat club...:yowsa:

Edit* Kind of an odd post from a non-regular I guess lol. Sorry. What's been going on round these here parts? I been buried...

Toby
10-20-2009, 10:34 AM
You do not talk about fat club...:yowsa:
But you just...

...I'm so confused :scratchin

gonzo
10-20-2009, 10:46 AM
2nd Rule of fat club.
Do not fry fish with too much oil in the basket!

Its Nick MOTHERFUCKING-PAPAGEORGIO.
How you been? Good to see busy!

NickPapageorgio
10-20-2009, 10:54 AM
lol, yes do NOT fry fish with too much oil!

Man, you don't even want to hear about the last time I burned my hand, but I'll tell the story anyway.

Me and my bro-in-law are replacing the head gasket on my truck. I'm wearing those "Mechanix" neoprene type gloves. I soak a rag in acetone to clean off the cylinders and block before we put the head back on. I go to light a smoke and my hand, briefly, ignites with that thin, blue flame that you sometimes see if you hold a lighter to a sweater with a lot of lint on it.

So, me being the rocket scientist that I am thinks, "hmm...that was kind of neat looking..."

I clearly was not thinking about the MASSIVE AMOUNT of HIGHLY FLAMMABLE acetone that was soaked into the glove. Nor did I realize at the time how lucky I was that the first flame went out without igniting my entire hand. Nor did I realize how the velcro that straps these gloves to your wrists is a material, when subjected to intense heat, that will melt and fuse together, literally trapping your hand inside. No, I clearly was NOT thinking about any of these factors when I re-lit my hand on fire the second time lol.

gonzo
10-20-2009, 11:03 AM
lol, yes do NOT fry fish with too much oil!

Man, you don't even want to hear about the last time I burned my hand, but I'll tell the story anyway.

Me and my bro-in-law are replacing the head gasket on my truck. I'm wearing those "Mechanix" neoprene type gloves. I soak a rag in acetone to clean off the cylinders and block before we put the head back on. I go to light a smoke and my hand, briefly, ignites with that thin, blue flame that you sometimes see if you hold a lighter to a sweater with a lot of lint on it.

So, me being the rocket scientist that I am thinks, "hmm...that was kind of neat looking..."

I clearly was not thinking about the MASSIVE AMOUNT of HIGHLY FLAMMABLE acetone that was soaked into the glove. Nor did I realize at the time how lucky I was that the first flame went out without igniting my entire hand. Nor did I realize how the velcro that straps these gloves to your wrists is a material, when subjected to intense heat, that will melt and fuse together, literally trapping your hand inside. No, I clearly was NOT thinking about any of these factors when I re-lit my hand on fire the second time lol.
I guess theres no fish to ask about this time.

softball
10-20-2009, 12:21 PM
I'm outta any club....just hit one sixty two for the first time since I was thirty. It took forever.

gandalfuy
10-28-2009, 10:49 PM
first rule of the fat club should be: Do not eat other members of the club :P

EmporerEJ
10-29-2009, 04:38 PM
No fish in fat club.
Just breading.....fried. Let's not pretend.

softball
10-29-2009, 06:49 PM
first rule of the fat club should be: Do not eat other members of the club :P
2nd rule, do not eat each other's members

gandalfuy
11-05-2009, 02:24 AM
2nd rule, do not eat each other's members

hahahahaha toucheŽ!!

TheEnforcer
11-06-2009, 11:27 AM
Good to see you around NP. :>))