View Full Version : Hello Again All

synapse
10-09-2009, 10:10 PM
Hi gang ... just wanted to say Hi again ... we've relaunched our Program and I hope to be able to spend more time get'n back on the Boards

- David

sarettah
10-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Hi gang ... just wanted to say Hi again ... we've relaunched our Program and I hope to be able to spend more time get'n back on the Boards

- David

I said it in the other thread but I willo say it here too.

Tell me about anywebcam please.

Thanx in advance

synapse
10-09-2009, 10:40 PM
I said it in the other thread but I willo say it here too.

Tell me about anywebcam please.

Thanx in advance

Hey Sarettah

I didn't wanna brake any etiquette and be seen to be spammy ... in a nutshell ANYwebcam is;

With its head office based in Melbourne, Australia and its infrastructure located in New York, USA, ANYwebcam.com is a leading on-line community where over 4 million members worldwide meet to interact via live communication technologies, including live chat and webcams. ANYwebcam.com has a dedicated and talented team of over 10 staff and has been running since June, 2000.

A little more about what to expect from ANYwebcam.com ...

Meeting new people and making new Friends is easy at ANYwebcam.com. With over 4,000,000 real members you can enjoy chatting on webcam, message boards or simply browse through the profiles. Find someone fun to connect with. There's also over 11,000,000 photos and videos uploaded by real people for you to laugh, cry and lust over and hundreds of new ones each day. It's up to you to decide on how involved you want to be. Don't have a webcam? No problem - why not sit back and enjoy watching others... Have a webcam? Great - why not switch it on and experience the amazing face to face fun that our members all love. It's simple and free to join. So why not take a minute and make some new friends. We all look forward to meeting you soon.

Any other Q's don't hesitate to let me know

sarettah
10-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Ok, you told me what it is.

Now tell me why I should promote it. What's in it for me?

Thanx

sarettah
10-09-2009, 10:52 PM
I didn't wanna brake any etiquette and be seen to be spammy ...

The Oprano tradition works like this.

1. You come in and say hello.

2. Someone replies and says welcome to the board and invites you to tell about whatever thing you may be selling or to tell us what you do in the industry.

3. Then you either stick around and join in the activities or you disappear or you show yourself to be a scammer and get run off.

I happen to have several webcam domains and am looking for some stuff to put up to get something going and I happened to see your sig.

So I asked you about it. So absolutely no danger of you coming off spammy in this scenario.

Tell me why your program is the one I should promote when there are so many of them out there.

Thanx in advance again.

sarettah
10-09-2009, 10:54 PM
Ooops, I forgot to say Welcome to the board or Welcome back (whichever the case may be)

synapse
10-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Ok, you told me what it is.

Now tell me why I should promote it. What's in it for me?

Thanx

Well again Sarettah thanks for the opportunity to tell u a bit more about us ...

We're offering $30 per Join for all the traffic you can send.

To make the new Affiliate Program the best it can be, we've partnered with Epoch and MPA3 to create a solution that provides industry leading billing and guaranteed stats. When you refer someone to ANYwebcam.com we automatically detect it and turn off all third party advertising and present them with a special discounted Silver membership upgrade option. This means you don't lose any of those hard earned clicks to ad's and we focus on getting them to upgrade ASAP so you earn your commission fast.

- Earn up to $30 per Join
- Awesome conversion rates
- Recieve payments on time
- Loads of banners to use
- Promote a market leader
- Trust MPA3 powered reports

Check out http://Affiliates.ANYwebcam.com for more information and to get signed up today!

Additionally in the last few weeks ...

We've released two new tools to help our ANYwebcam.com Affiliates continue to get the best from their traffic.

The Whos On page is a free tool to help you promote ANYwebcam.com. It is very flexible and hosted on our servers to save your bandwidth bills. Unlike other solutions the list of webcam thumbnails and links on the Whos On page are a snapshot of the real broadcasters online at ANYwebcam.com now! This means you will always have fresh content for your site.

The ANYwebcam.com Geo Profiles are a way to improve the personalisation of your marketing. We've taken a select group of member uploaded profiles and target the location of the advertisement to the surfers home town. This will greatly improve the interest and click throughs of your ads.

The way to see the new ads in action is to go check out our Banners page for examples (http://affiliates.anywebcam.com/banners-frameset.html).

Both new tools have pre-made Themed banners but both allow you complete customisation of the gender, number of cams etc. Additionally you can apply your own custom CSS to make the ads perfectly suit your site.

And finally if u need *more* convincing ...

In the ANYwebcam.com members area we've recently implemented the OpenX Ad Server and now have a full month of stats. We're currently delivering 30 Million Ad impressions a month, 1000's of clicks a day and we want to let you share in the traffic.

1) Sign up and become an ANYwebcam.com Affiliate
2) Get your Links up and start sending traffic
3) On your first sale, get in touch and we'll get your ad into ANYwebcam.com's rotation

You'll be able to place a full Leaderboard (728x90) ad and your ad will get full run of site for a month! Keep sending Joins and your ad will keep running for as many months as you continue to support us.

One of the major benefits of this promo is that it's all new traffic for you. We don't show 3rd party Ad's to affiliate referred traffic, so these 30 million impressions are to new surfers for you to get your Brand in front of and get real clicks to your site(s).

We pay you $30 per Join for promoting one of the best Webcam & Chat communities on the net and now you get free traffic back!!

synapse
10-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Ooops, I forgot to say Welcome to the board or Welcome back (whichever the case may be)

It's Welcome Back I'm pleased to say and I appreciate you helping clarify the noobie dance :) I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

sarettah
10-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Lots of good info there. Thanx.

Without me having to go in and look right now.

Do you have any rss feeds? Stuff that might be able to be pulled into a blog format.

I have several webcam blog domains that I am currently doing very little with right now too. Seriously.

Again, Thanx in advance

gonzo
10-10-2009, 01:00 AM
It's Welcome Back I'm pleased to say and I appreciate you helping clarify the noobie dance :) I'm looking forward to being part of the community.
Thanks for taking the time to answer Russ's questions.
Hes been looking a while to get something rolling with those domains.

synapse
10-10-2009, 06:37 PM
Lots of good info there. Thanx.

Without me having to go in and look right now.

Do you have any rss feeds? Stuff that might be able to be pulled into a blog format.

I have several webcam blog domains that I am currently doing very little with right now too. Seriously.

Again, Thanx in advance

We don't have affiliate rss feeds yet i'm sorry but their definitely on the to-do list. We need to get more dynamic tools built asap.

synapse
10-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Thanks for taking the time to answer Russ's questions.
Hes been looking a while to get something rolling with those domains.

my pleasure and nice to meet u Gonzo