PDA

View Full Version : New here, hi everyone

l0lf4c3
10-03-2009, 07:06 PM
hey everyone,

im rudi, from hungary, started adult in 2005 with being customer support at livejasmin, decided to become a webmaster too, just after getting familiar with the html basics. after moved up to being a supervisor as well took the model and studio payouts, and the complete email support (sounds silly, but the amount of emails we were getting shouted for a mailing dept).

after that moved to neoncams, doing website management and was head of support and risk management, actually did there a lot of things, could not even figure what should be called. the director of the company didnt do the right stuff in the right time, never listened to ones that had experience in the biz (he was a journalist - no kidding), so the boat sunk and neon was took over by another company.

i moved with my 'friend' to bizarre video, again, could not find a title what i should include in my sig, did a lot of things, but mainly beside the websites management and face, i did the affiliate program - though its still not launched. due to non payment issues by the comp. over 3 months and being fucked over by my 'friend' i left it yesterday. it does hurt to leave it, i thought it could do well, but with the people there being a slackers i saw no future in it.

thats my long story in short.

thanks for reading

:okthumb:

softball
10-03-2009, 07:14 PM
welcome to Oprano. You are in a good place to do business, Rudi.

MRock
10-03-2009, 08:30 PM
Welcome to the big "O" Rudi :waving:

hanzen
10-11-2009, 01:29 AM