09-27-2009, 06:23 AM
from gfy

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

fuck those dirtbags

RawAlex
09-27-2009, 09:04 AM
On Eric can make you feel special even when throwing you out.

Figure it this way, you join a long list of longtime posters who are gone, gone gone. They are still not reliably up (since friday) and it looks like the good ship playboy has got another leak on it's hands.

SteveHardeman
09-27-2009, 10:33 AM
Congratulations Mike.

MikeSouth
09-27-2009, 10:49 AM
ya they even give spammers 3 strikes i got banned for one post LOL

guess I hit a nerve.

RawAlex
09-27-2009, 12:04 PM
What, did you say something about how Eric use to "manage" Sunny Leone's site, you know, where it would pop the affiliate clicks out and put the sunny's girls site over the top with Eric's own code? Or how he use to answer her ICQ from affiliates so she wouldn't find out about his neat traffic trick?

I always found it funny how her site would never sell before, and now it sells reasonably well. Losing Eric seems to have improved business for affiliates.

gonzo
09-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Why people hung out over there I never understood.
That board went from being a solid resource to a shithole.
I knew it had jumped the shark the time a dude took the time to photograph snake bites on his girlfriend and psot them to gfy for medical advice.

Im not saying come here and hang out but theres more business being done anywhere than there.

There you have a group of guys that will tell you they run this business.
They protect guys that manipulate and abuse women with the closing/deletion/editing of threads and hide behind the "post proof or be banned."

And when you find out that these same guys arent qualified to do anything they say or rip you off then everyone gets upset.

They have been a "safe harbor" for guys stealing from others that dont deliver on services,content,domain names and even money transfers.

It took the equivalent of people being pinned down under 300lbs of weight on thier throat and getting shit on directly in the face to wake you up.

Hell Puppy
09-27-2009, 06:08 PM
from gfy

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

fuck those dirtbags

I should go get banned by asking very legitimate questions and making a few points, not doing anything really wrong.

I'm a shareholder.

the ensuing call to investor relations would be absolutely classic.

Yeah, i know...those shares aren't worth much....they'll make a good tax deduction whenever i sell them. I keep sitting on them til i either need the deduction or they finally get sold and I get a nice pop.

Jim_Gunn
09-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Why people hung out over there I never understood.
That board went from being a solid resource to a shithole.
I knew it had jumped the shark the time a dude took the time to photograph snake bites on his girlfriend and psot them to gfy for medical advice.

Im not saying come here and hang out but theres more business being done anywhere than there...

Gonzo, I have to disagree with you. Even with all the nonsense, I have done significant business over there. I participate on several other boards as well, but most of them move pretty slow and the participation there is limited to a handful of insiders who already know each other.

gonzo
09-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Gonzo, I have to disagree with you. Even with all the nonsense, I have done significant business over there. I participate on several other boards as well, but most of them move pretty slow and the participation there is limited to a handful of insiders who already know each other.
Do what you think is right...I always do.

softball
09-27-2009, 09:41 PM
Short term gain, long term pain.

Medium Pimpin
09-27-2009, 10:56 PM
I don't get why GFY is banning people they are throwing fuel on the fire, not that I am complaining either :)

Hell Puppy
09-27-2009, 11:16 PM
I don't get why GFY is banning people they are throwing fuel on the fire, not that I am complaining either :)

Same M.O. that has been in place over there for sometime now. If they dont wanna hear it or it's damaging to Playboy or sponsors, then they delete, lock or ban, whichever it takes to shut down the noise.

Medium Pimpin
09-27-2009, 11:20 PM
Same M.O. that has been in place over there for sometime now. If they dont wanna hear it or it's damaging to Playboy or sponsors, then they delete, lock or ban, whichever it takes to shut down the noise.

Well we seen how well that worked out for Netpond :o Then again GFY is a different beast.

RawAlex
09-27-2009, 11:50 PM
Basically, g f y doesn't play well with others, and since Eric got the top spot, it has been an absolute dumping ground of stupidity. He is 100% "bro", so the children are running the daycare. Plenty of one sided banning, don't you dare try to take on any of the bros or you are out the door.

At this point, the board is probably playboy's only real online profit center, and it is pretty much in failure mode. No matter what happens after this point, Eric's actions and the ad departments choices have caused harm that likely won't be undone.

IMHO, if you know companies that are buying ads over there, it's time to suggest to them to take them down and walk away.

Hell Puppy
09-28-2009, 12:53 AM
Basically, g f y doesn't play well with others, and since Eric got the top spot, it has been an absolute dumping ground of stupidity. He is 100% "bro", so the children are running the daycare. Plenty of one sided banning, don't you dare try to take on any of the bros or you are out the door.

At this point, the board is probably playboy's only real online profit center, and it is pretty much in failure mode. No matter what happens after this point, Eric's actions and the ad departments choices have caused harm that likely won't be undone.

IMHO, if you know companies that are buying ads over there, it's time to suggest to them to take them down and walk away.

A significant drop in revenue from that department is the type of thing that gets attention from new CEO's...

Hell Puppy
09-28-2009, 12:54 AM
Well we seen how well that worked out for Netpond :o Then again GFY is a different beast.

True, true... Some of the "regulars" over there would be laughed away on just about any other board. That's why I dont think GFY will die, unless Playboy corporate starts paying attention. Too many people addicted to it who have no where else to go and nothing better to do.

gonzo
09-28-2009, 01:04 AM
Its amazing how they coverup thieves and abusers to keep them in business. I guess they dont care who sucks that dick as long as its being sucked.

Maybe someone will film a documentary on it soon...

gonzo
09-28-2009, 01:05 AM
A significant drop in revenue from that department is the type of thing that gets attention from new CEO's...
Stirring up shit in the stock market would be another way as well.

gonzo
09-28-2009, 01:07 AM
Could be good for both of us Kevin.
Your benefit is pretty apparent while Im a little more sneaky.
Welcome to Oprano.

Medium Pimpin
09-28-2009, 12:22 PM
Could be good for both of us Kevin.
Your benefit is pretty apparent while Im a little more sneaky.
Welcome to Oprano.

Thanks man, been a crazy weekend eh!

DannyCox
09-28-2009, 12:57 PM
I see all you Banned Bros' have now been reinstated. GFY forgives you for your indiscretions :)

MikeSouth
09-28-2009, 02:18 PM
damn

my lifetime ban lasted less than 24 hrs

thats ok when I get back to my 20M connection in mid october im gonna spam every thread with www.gofuckgfy.com

id do it from here but thai internet is dog ass slow

theyd ban me before I got 3 threads done