09-27-2009, 05:56 PM
...classic.

Jim_Gunn
09-27-2009, 07:22 PM
That was fucking hysterical!

gonzo
09-27-2009, 07:43 PM
Credit where credit is due...
It was brought up at dinner I might be responsible for this video.
Im not - AlienQ is.

:wnw:

DeanCapture
09-28-2009, 01:19 AM
Credit where credit is due...
It was brought up at dinner I might be responsible for this video.
Im not - AlienQ is.

:wnw:

AlienQ rocked it out...I must say!

Good job AQ!!!

gonzo
09-28-2009, 08:41 AM
Now the story is he took that money for the greater good of the business.

How many of you will be back over there sucking Erics cock now?

tony404
09-28-2009, 10:33 AM
I just read his sticky he must think the people that post of gfy are fucking idiots.God if he was anymore transparent he would be piece of glass.

gonzo
09-28-2009, 10:49 AM
I just read his sticky he must think the people that post of gfy are fucking idiots.God if he was anymore transparent he would be piece of glass.
Its been a long time since Ive had to update "Mouth Of Morons" (http://www.oprano.com/morons.html)

brand0n
09-28-2009, 10:53 AM
wait.. you mean to say that he didnt take the 25k for our own good?

c'mon...come on!

DannyCox
09-28-2009, 12:55 PM
he must think the people that post of gfy are fucking idiots.

I guess they are! I just went through his thread and the amount of ass-kissing is beyond belief! Some of the guys are making out that Eric and ICE are gods! It's funny seeing other people try to rationalize GFY's actions for them...

DeanCapture
09-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Yea, that statement by Eric was complete and utter bullshit. I would have more respect for him if he would have just came out and said that he made a mistake. All those lies that he told make it worse : (

RawAlex
09-28-2009, 02:47 PM
They are lying, and I posted those exact words. It's creating a new backstory to try to excuse a completely stupid fuck up, an error of greed from a board that is no longer making the income it once did.

Being stupid enough to take the ads is one thing, thinking that the rest of us are stupid enough to accept this painful lie about the reason they took it is beyond me.

Funny, I put up a bunch of board links and nobody has banned me yet. I wonder what I would have to do to get banned?

tony404
09-28-2009, 03:45 PM
I dont understand they do something fucked up and then they dance. I would respect more if it was said "yep I did it, we want the money you dont like it fuck you." Instead we get "we are doing it for you, it was a rogue affiliate, if we dont do it someone else will". Its like grow a set of balls lol .

Toby
09-28-2009, 04:11 PM
I dont understand they do something fucked up and then they dance. I would respect more if it was said "yep I did it, we want the money you dont like it fuck you." Instead we get "we are doing it for you, it was a rogue affiliate, if we dont do it someone else will". Its like grow a set of balls lol .

I'm thinking this "dance" is as much for the powers that be at ISC than it is for the rank and file at GFY. Superiors don't buy the "I fucked up" excuse nearly as well.

Gerco
09-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Classic.. I outright laughed at least 4 times.

Greg B
09-29-2009, 06:08 AM
I knew I had to visit Gonzo after hearing about this latest GFY debacle. I had just ICQ'd Ice about a matter and when he didn't get back to me I figured GFY was more fucked up than usual.

Gonzo knows I've said this for years the way GFY treated me and others. Now the shit they tossed has ricocheted back to them. You should see all the classic GFYers jumping ship and coming to other boards like they disagree with what jumped off over at GFY. Where were these guys when GFY was letting people slander and libel people all over the place?

Gonzo and only a handful of others stood up for what was right and history is now showing they stood right.

Either stand up for what's right or lay down with what's wrong.

Greg B
09-29-2009, 06:10 AM
They are lying, and I posted those exact words. It's creating a new backstory to try to excuse a completely stupid fuck up, an error of greed from a board that is no longer making the income it once did.

Being stupid enough to take the ads is one thing, thinking that the rest of us are stupid enough to accept this painful lie about the reason they took it is beyond me.

Funny, I put up a bunch of board links and nobody has banned me yet. I wonder what I would have to do to get banned?

Bottom line is they didn't police their board with the objectivity and professionalism an industry requires.

You don't see that shit going on here at Oprano because Gonzo would have broken his foot off in some clown's ass.

DWB
09-30-2009, 03:47 PM
I call BULLSHIT.