PDA

View Full Version : Qwebec Expo 09- Montreal, pictures from F.U.B.A.R.

JFK
08-31-2009, 11:30 PM
Just when everyone is complaining about not getting anything out of shows, along comes a gem like the Qwebec Expo. The brainchild and baby of Michael, with plenty of help from the Lovely Patty, the show has grown by leaps and bounds over the last few years.

Rightly so, it's an event that was conceived out of the love of the business , not by the motivation of profits. To date this has been the best, about 250 attendees networked and done business over the past few days.

Sponsored and attended by a number of well known companies and a good number of newbies, it is a not to miss event, for next years show circuit. How do you spell a great event in French ???...... "Qwebec Expo 09- Montreal"......... Check out the pics, under latest event photo galleries

http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/index1.php

gonzo
08-31-2009, 11:46 PM
Just when everyone is complaining about not getting anything out of shows, along comes a gem like the Qwebec Expo. The brainchild and baby of Michael, with plenty of help from the Lovely Patty, the show has grown by leaps and bounds over the last few years.

Rightly so, it's an event that was conceived out of the love of the business , not by the motivation of profits. To date this has been the best, about 250 attendees networked and done business over the past few days.

Sponsored and attended by a number of well known companies and a good number of newbies, it is a not to miss event, for next years show circuit. How do you spell a great event in French ???...... "Qwebec Expo 09- Montreal"......... Check out the pics, under latest event photo galleries

http://www.fubarwebmasters.com/index1.php

Glad to hear it went well. too bad we only see him around these parts when its show time.

qwebecexpo
09-01-2009, 10:16 AM
Glad to hear it went well. too bad we only see him around these parts when its show time.

I hear you Gonzo, but I don't really post anywhere else neither. Not enough time in my hands to go to board and post just to post... If I have nothing new to announce, I just don,t post... Event If I come here and post pics of my new cat, or the "would you hit it. pics post. what does it change... ? :)

Allez, amicalement :)

JULIUS : Thank you for capturing the moments like no one else can and for the good comments. Was nice to hang around with you this week end and have you with us :) LOVE xoxoxo

miz_wright
09-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Hate that this is a show that's not on my schedule, but I am confident that Stephane got a lot out of it.

JFK
09-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Hate that this is a show that's not on my schedule, but I am confident that Stephane got a lot out of it.

come on up next time Liz:okthumb::okthumb:

Evil Chris
09-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Hate that this is a show that's not on my schedule, but I am confident that Stephane got a lot out of it.I chatted with him awhile on Thursday night.