PDA

View Full Version : Blu-Cigs

EmporerEJ
08-25-2009, 05:51 PM
So let me get this straight.....you're doing an "anti-ad" campaign on these now?

miz_wright
08-26-2009, 08:59 AM
Demand has been insanely higher than anticipated, but Blu is always open to new affiliates and opportunities.

Cleo
08-26-2009, 10:38 AM
Is there any print resolution promo available for Blu? I was thinking of doing flyers to place in the local bars here with my one page domain name on them.

TheEnforcer
08-26-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm not surprised that they are a huge success given today's climate around smoking...

EmporerEJ
08-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Demand has been insanely higher than anticipated, but Blu is always open to new affiliates and opportunities.

I'm just waiting for the mad rush of Knock-off products.......
You know, the cheap chinese imports that always seem to show up.

Smokeless cigarettes From China (http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/smokeless_cigarettes/--------------Y------------.html)

Hell Puppy
08-26-2009, 09:00 PM

Supply chain is a pain in the ass....that's why I dont like hard goods.

Cleo
08-26-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm seeing ads on TV this week for e-cigs although they are not the Blu ones.

EmporerEJ
08-26-2009, 09:56 PM
Supply chain is a pain in the ass....that's why I dont like hard goods.

Yes it is....unless your product is Made in the USA.
:-)

TheEnforcer
08-27-2009, 01:15 AM
I just got someone at the bar to buy a starter kit tonight. :>)) Used Liz's affiliate link in her sig too!! :>))

gonzo
08-27-2009, 01:54 AM
I think Ill have Erica post about her experience with one of the "other" ones.

Dos Tip - there are only 2 types of these made in China. The quality one like Blu and then the one you find in the mall for 3 times the price.

miz_wright
08-27-2009, 07:55 AM
I just got someone at the bar to buy a starter kit tonight. :>)) Used Liz's affiliate link in her sig too!! :>))

Awww, aren't you a sweetheart!

Hell Puppy
08-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Awww, aren't you a sweetheart!

i tried to write that link down, but it took 5 pages off my sticky note pad.

EmporerEJ
08-27-2009, 09:30 PM
I think Ill have Erica post about her experience with one of the "other" ones.

Dos Tip - there are only 2 types of these made in China. The quality one like Blu and then the one you find in the mall for 3 times the price.

But ALL made in China. Sad. Does not bode well for our country. At least the real thing is made in the USA!

.....'course, it kills you, and annoys people around you........

:whistling

DaddyHalbucks
09-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Looks like a cool product.

MikeSouth
09-07-2009, 07:31 PM
But ALL made in China. Sad. Does not bode well for our country. At least the real thing is made in the USA!

.....'course, it kills you, and annoys people around you........

:whistling

Im seeing an ad campaign here for the tobacco companies yes it kills you but it ANNOYS people around you....personally thats the best reason I have heard yet TO smoke

EmporerEJ
09-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Im seeing an ad campaign here for the tobacco companies yes it kills you but it ANNOYS people around you....personally thats the best reason I have heard yet TO smoke

Now Mike, you know I retain the copyright on that....
I'm planning on selling that to the boys on "Mad Men."

(Which IS a pretty cool show)