PDA

View Full Version : Just got in...

housekeeper
08-18-2009, 03:27 PM
..housekeeper is here, saying hello as I'm brand spankin' new to the forum. Joined up with the intention of learning, networking, and to use some of the nifty emoticons you have here :waving:

I bit about me, I'm a rogue photographer from the West Side of Manhattan, former 42st peep-show pervert from back in the raincoat and newspaper era. I've been promoting shemale sex on line since 2004, and have been an advocate of the transgendered community since 1989.

Look forward to spirited conversation, biz news and discussions, and perhaps a laugh or two. Thanks for having me... :wnw:

gonzo
08-18-2009, 03:31 PM
..housekeeper is here, saying hello as I'm brand spankin' new to the forum. Joined up with the intention of learning, networking, and to use some of the nifty emoticons you have here :waving:

I bit about me, I'm a rogue photographer from the West Side of Manhattan, former 42st peep-show pervert from back in the raincoat and newspaper era. I've been promoting shemale sex on line since 2004, and have been an advocate of the transgendered community since 1989.

Look forward to spirited conversation, biz news and discussions, and perhaps a laugh or two. Thanks for having me... :wnw:
She male sells.

Welcome to Oprano.

housekeeper
08-18-2009, 03:38 PM
She male sells.

Welcome to Oprano.
Thanks gonzo, you're right, t-girls are making the paper..

bluemoney
08-18-2009, 05:36 PM
Nice Intro . . . Welcome to Oprano

tony404
08-18-2009, 05:41 PM

Welcome, I worked at show world in the late eighties.They had a strip club there that was the champagne scam. Lasted about two weeks.

miz_wright
08-18-2009, 06:27 PM
*waves*

Welcome! The TG community is close to my heart for a number of reasons - and I have to say, Buck Angel is a sexy mutha!

housekeeper
08-18-2009, 08:05 PM
Welcome, I worked at show world in the late eighties.They had a strip club there that was the champagne scam. Lasted about two weeks.
Right, I remember that, I never went in for that reason, plus I was tipping the t-girls full time by then. Even though I'm not built for that activity anymore, I miss those days. The two other cool place were Show Follies (on 7th ave) and the one on 42nd that was downstairs and had no glass in the booth's. "you drop it, we mop it" lol..

Sorry, I digress. But plenty of debauchery back in those days, to think that you could see two people having sex for 25 cents, it's amazing. If I could get back the money I spent at Show World over the years, I could retire today and live comfortably for the next 20 years...

housekeeper
08-18-2009, 08:21 PM
Right, I remember that, I never went in for that reason, plus I was tipping the t-girls full time by then. Even though I'm not built for that activity anymore, I miss those days. The two other cool place were Show Follies (on 7th ave) and the one on 42nd that was downstairs and had no glass in the booth's. "you drop it, we mop it" lol..

Sorry, I digress. But plenty of debauchery back in those days, to think that you could see two people having sex for 25 cents, it's amazing. If I could get back the money I spent at Show World over the years, I could retire today and live comfortably for the next 20 years...