PDA

View Full Version : I gotta move to Atlanta

softball
08-09-2009, 01:21 AM
There is a post a pic of your house thread at the zoo. So I saw some places and decided to look up Atlanta real estate. It is so fucking cheap I cried. A million bucks buys you a pool, land, a home theatre, four car garage...pimp bling. Around here, it gets you a tear down. And the weather is nicer. I must be cursed.

Hell Puppy
08-09-2009, 01:38 AM
There is a post a pic of your house thread at the zoo. So I saw some places and decided to look up Atlanta real estate. It is so fucking cheap I cried. A million bucks buys you a pool, land, a home theatre, four car garage...pimp bling. Around here, it gets you a tear down. And the weather is nicer. I must be cursed.

Here ya go:

http://tinyurl.com/lextuv

Just around the corner from me, we can have a BBQ after you finish moving in.

Some of best schools in the area, gated community with security. The golf course is/was home to the PGA's AT&T Classic. Your neighbors include most of Atlanta's celebs and sports stars, plus quite a few who have moved on to other teams who opt to continue to live here.

softball
08-09-2009, 01:51 AM
http://www.realtylink.org/prop_search/Detail.cfm?areatitle=&ARPK=&ComID=&agentid=&MLS=V768499&rowc=3&rowp=1&BCD=GV&imdp=9&RSPP=5&AIDL=26&SRTB=P_Price&ERTA=False&MNAGE=0&MXAGE=200&MNBT=0&MNBD=0&PTYTID=5&MNPRC=1000000&MXPRC=22200000&SCTP=RS

just minutes from the supermarket...oh yeah, and check out the pictures of the scenic property around back. WTF would I want to give up this opportunity

Hell Puppy
08-09-2009, 07:38 PM
http://www.realtylink.org/prop_search/Detail.cfm?areatitle=&ARPK=&ComID=&agentid=&MLS=V768499&rowc=3&rowp=1&BCD=GV&imdp=9&RSPP=5&AIDL=26&SRTB=P_Price&ERTA=False&MNAGE=0&MXAGE=200&MNBT=0&MNBD=0&PTYTID=5&MNPRC=1000000&MXPRC=22200000&SCTP=RS

just minutes from the supermarket...oh yeah, and check out the pictures of the scenic property around back. WTF would I want to give up this opportunity

ya gotta like any property that explicitely includes "livable" in the description.

softball
08-09-2009, 08:37 PM
ya gotta like any property that explicitely includes "livable" in the description.

I just bought a new place in December, and I had to plough through a lot of shit that looked like that. It was pretty depressing. I had an accepted offer on a nice old house until I put a screwdriver through the foundation. I wound up with a brand new concrete townhouse. I just don't wanna put up with that handyman restoration crap anymore.

hanzen
10-11-2009, 01:40 AM
bumpin ^_^

DannyCox
10-11-2009, 02:12 AM
And what is the point in "bumpin" a 2 month old throwaway thread?? This one and the 18 other old threads you just bumped! I have a little feeling that you'll never get a chance to whore your sig around here.

gonzo
10-11-2009, 04:08 AM
And what is the point in "bumpin" a 2 month old throwaway thread?? This one and the 18 other old threads you just bumped! I have a little feeling that you'll never get a chance to whore your sig around here.
He wontt even be able to log in to see your response from being so miserable.

EmporerEJ
10-12-2009, 04:41 PM

You guys are ahead of me...

DamageX
10-13-2009, 07:56 AM

I see you like sigwhores. :D

gonzo
10-13-2009, 08:02 AM
I see you like sigwhores. :D
He can go hang out with Cryin Ryan Sticky Fingerz and the rest of the others trying to pass themselves off as experts and consultants when at best they were clerks at an auto parts store.

TheEnforcer
10-13-2009, 01:19 PM
Bah.. you need four seasons and Lambeau Field nearby to really enjoy life. :>))