Andy|HM
07-16-2009, 05:14 AM
I just love that line too!

softball
07-16-2009, 02:08 PM
bump for studio hd

miz_wright
07-16-2009, 02:27 PM
I am board stupid. I do not understand the point of this post/ thread.

softball
07-16-2009, 02:36 PM
I am board stupid. I do not understand the point of this post/ thread.
sig views

miz_wright
07-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Hmmm. Interesting. I post when I want to engage in discourse.

I suspect I missed a memo somewhere. Should I blame GonZo for that?

Toby
07-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Should I blame GonZo for that?

Of course. ;)

softball
07-17-2009, 05:54 PM
Hmmm. Interesting. I post when I want to engage in discourse.

I suspect I missed a memo somewhere. Should I blame GonZo for that?
That is the point. To some discourse is irrelevant. It usually consists of one line or a totally useless quote. Sometimes even entire threads over useless topics like an exit to eternal...whatever. :thumbdown

I have been noticing more and more banal shit on boards. I think there was a time when the useless shit got buried in interesting or vitriolic threads and it wasn't as annoying. But some people who should know better....not naming names....seem to keep the drivel torch lit. It is totally about presence which equals sig views. I hate to see that crap at Oprano. This is not the busiest of boards, but certainly one of the most useful that I know. At least most of the posters are literate. I fully understand if you think I am preaching to the choir.
bump de bump de bump.

thepunisher
07-20-2009, 11:06 AM
it was a great event

DannyCox
07-20-2009, 12:14 PM
it was a great event

oops! The 'bot hiccupped!

Evil Chris
07-20-2009, 01:10 PM
That is the point. To some discourse is irrelevant. It usually consists of one line or a totally useless quote. Sometimes even entire threads over useless topics like an exit to eternal...whatever. :thumbdown

I have been noticing more and more banal shit on boards. I think there was a time when the useless shit got buried in interesting or vitriolic threads and it wasn't as annoying. But some people who should know better....not naming names....seem to keep the drivel torch lit. It is totally about presence which equals sig views. I hate to see that crap at Oprano. This is not the busiest of boards, but certainly one of the most useful that I know. At least most of the posters are literate. I fully understand if you think I am preaching to the choir.
bump de bump de bump.You're such a lame ass.

These kinds of threads are just meant to waste a bit of time and have some fun, and maybe something else will spring forward from it. I'm not here at Oprano for anything else but to chat with old friends and enjoy myself for awhile each day.

You're going to play sherrif and know-it-all and I expect that, but it won't stop me from calling you out on it from time-to-time. Or is it better that I just put your ass on ignore? You have that option for me too, you know. If you think I post here for sig views, you're completely mis-guided.

Put up or shut up ya dink.

miz_wright
07-20-2009, 01:22 PM
Thanks, Rhet, for the perspective. I just figured I missed something.

Chris, my intention wasn't to slam, simply curiosity (I figure you already know that, but just in case it wasn't clear).

softball
07-22-2009, 01:04 PM
You're such a lame ass.

These kinds of threads are just meant to waste a bit of time and have some fun, and maybe something else will spring forward from it. I'm not here at Oprano for anything else but to chat with old friends and enjoy myself for awhile each day.

You're going to play sherrif and know-it-all and I expect that, but it won't stop me from calling you out on it from time-to-time. Or is it better that I just put your ass on ignore? You have that option for me too, you know. If you think I post here for sig views, you're completely mis-guided.

Put up or shut up ya dink.
Chris, you are clearly full of shit as usual. You and I both know it is nothing to do with page and sig viewsf but presence. Straighten up and fly right and grow a pair. Finally, after all these years of sniping, you have just admitted that you stir shit. Not on your own milktoast board, however. I have no problem with you doing business, just being fucking Eddie Haskell. You trolling me and hi jacking threads is nothing new. What is new is your admission of such bad behaviour. I have never had respect for the third man in who is afraid of shit sticking. You, however, fit the mould perfectly. Backbone is not your long suit. Stirring shit and walking away unscathed is. So, either shut up or put up and stop freeking whinging like a spoiled kid. Guys like you give Canadians a bad rep. You should remove that leafs logo from your avatar. You don't deserve to use anything in Maple Leaf Blue.

Put up or shut up ya dink

I have done both. Now its your turn ya... (OMG...did he just say this?????)dink.