PDA

View Full Version : Star studded cast to send off MJ?

softball
07-06-2009, 07:44 PM
Ron Boyd (family friend), Kobe Bryant, Mariah Carey, Andrae Crouch Choir, Berry Gordy, Jennifer Hudson, Shaheen Jafargholi (finalist on Britain's Got Talent), Magic Johnson, Martin Luther King III, Bernice A. King, John Mayer, Lionel Richie, Smokey Robinson, Rev. Al Sharpton, Brooke Shields, Pastor Lucious Smith (family friend), Usher and Stevie Wonder.

A paucity of huge name contemporaries. I think he's toxic and few really want to be associated with him. You'd think he could at least attract a "We are the world" kind of deal.

bluemoney
07-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Revised list.

Ron Boyd (family friend), Kobe Bryant, Mariah Carey, Andrae Crouch Choir, Berry Gordy, Buckwheat, Jennifer Hudson, Shaheen Jafargholi (finalist on Britain's Got Talent), Magic Johnson, Martin Luther King III, Bernice A. King, John Mayer, Lionel Richie, Smokey Robinson, Rev. Al Sharpton, Brooke Shields, Pastor Lucious Smith (family friend), Usher and Stevie Wonder.

softball
07-06-2009, 08:26 PM
Finally an a lister.

Hell Puppy
07-06-2009, 09:09 PM
That aint what scares me....

Alot of those people actually knew the man in either a personal or professional capacity.

What scares me are the sheep. 1.6 million people going for 8,000 tickets. Tickets going for several thousand dollars on eBay. And LA will basically have to be shut down tomorrow.

softball
07-06-2009, 09:17 PM
That aint what scares me....

Alot of those people actually knew the man in either a personal or professional capacity.

What scares me are the sheep. 1.6 million people going for 8,000 tickets. Tickets going for several thousand dollars on eBay. And LA will basically have to be shut down tomorrow.

HP, can you confirm or deny that Buckwheat was MJ's personal Pharma advisor or is this just web gossip?

Hell Puppy
07-06-2009, 10:43 PM
HP, can you confirm or deny that Buckwheat was MJ's personal Pharma advisor or is this just web gossip?

So far only thing Buckwheat admits to is teaching MJ how to dance:

CZSwOyUqlPI

Toby
07-06-2009, 10:49 PM
So far only thing Buckwheat admits to is teaching MJ how to dance:

I wonder who's house they borrowed? Way too white bread to be theirs.

Hell Puppy
07-06-2009, 10:57 PM
I wonder who's house they borrowed? Way too white bread to be theirs.

prolly shot it in same crib he stole the video camera from....

softball
07-07-2009, 01:12 AM
Imma hood neegros

SexArise! Chick
07-08-2009, 07:46 AM
The tribute started getting so boring after awhile.

Tammy