PDA

View Full Version : Is Lord Aga Telling the truth?

softball
07-02-2009, 11:18 AM
Will those guys get paid? Or has Netpond returned to its roots? And does anyone have any info on this mythic lawsuit that no one has a clue about?
Nothing like good, not greedy business.

Toby
07-02-2009, 11:37 AM
IMO it doesn't matter if he's telling the truth or not at this point. There is no justifiable excuse for not paying affiliates on time, but it still happens way too often and this industry has far to short of a memory. XclusiveCash comes to mind right away as one that fucked over affiliates then opened a new program.

There are a few good guys though, that stepped up, did the right thing and paid affiliates out of their own pockets after they got screwed over by iBill, GloBill, etc.

I don't see this Netpond issue resolving itself, and it's pretty clear that there is no money available to make payments at this point.

softball
07-02-2009, 06:51 PM
anyone seen the old has beens circling the waggons at gfy? Even nick@ilynx paid his internet connection to join the party.

Evil Chris
07-03-2009, 10:06 AM
Why must you always stir the pot Rhetorical?

softball
07-03-2009, 11:39 AM
Why must you always stir the pot Rhetorical?
Well, Chris. This is a business board. This is one of the biggest business stories around at the moment. Let me ask you this. Why must you always drive by, drop a little bomb like this, then run off and not respond. It is your mo. Create a little shit. Run. Do it again. Is it a sig thing you do? This story is on a lot of boards. It is huge. Now, will you step up to the plate, or will you just pitch your stuff and hide out again? Come on, you are a shit stirrer in your own right. Always have been. Don't duck and dive.

Evil Chris
07-03-2009, 05:28 PM
pot stirrer!

softball
07-03-2009, 07:28 PM
pot stirrer!
sig spot for chris....again...and again...

Evil Chris
07-06-2009, 10:31 AM
By the way... pot stirrer and shit disturber (synonyms)

hahahaha
sig spot, yeah right!

softball
07-06-2009, 11:14 AM
By the way... pot stirrer and shit disturber (synonyms)

hahahaha
sig spot, yeah right!
Evil Chris...king of sig spots and drive by one liners.

Here is a question. If the current "problems" "challenges" (synonymy chris?) were with another programme that these guys were owed significant money by, do you think that they would stay quiet or would they make some noise? I think they would raise holy hell, pull links, and be in court asap. Nothing wrong with that. I say that would be good business. Do you actually have an actual opinion, Chris on this or anything really?
BTW, here is an easy one for you....why is this shit stirring when it is a business board and this is a business issue involving hundreds of thousands of dollars in our industry.

Evil Chris
07-06-2009, 12:11 PM
sig spot

softball
07-06-2009, 12:38 PM
sig spot
predictable