PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever hear from these people again?

Electra
07-01-2009, 02:03 PM
Good Lord!!!! I just came across some old pictures on a PC of John IP and the Insite crew taken in Negril years back. Did any of them ever resurface again after the business went bust? Can't remember what happened now..did they just go bankrupt or was it something else?

gonzo
07-01-2009, 02:11 PM
Good Lord!!!! I just came across some old pictures on a PC of John IP and the Insite crew taken in Negril years back. Did any of them ever resurface again after the business went bust? Can't remember what happened now..did they just go bankrupt or was it something else?
No they paid their friends and went bankrupt and stiffed the rest of us.
FUCK John IP!

Electra
07-01-2009, 03:17 PM
No they paid their friends and went bankrupt and stiffed the rest of us.
FUCK John IP!

I take it they never returned then LOL Its funny, you come across old pictures and you know these people aren't around any more and just start thinking of how many people have either left this business or gone under or whatever. A lot of the people I used to hang out with on the boards or at conventions aren't around any more. Some have moved on to other offline jobs and some I guess made enough money to not want to do this any more.
Wouldn't it be nice to just retire and go live on a tropical island somewhere...or somewhere majestic with mountains and rivers and never have to sit at a PC again? :)