PDA

View Full Version : AEBN Adds Google Analytics to Affiliate Theaters

gonzo
05-22-2009, 01:37 PM
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Adult video on demand provider AEBN has announced that it is now possible for webmasters to add their own Google Analytics code to their AEBN theaters.

Google Analytics is a free service offered by search giant Google that generates detailed statistics about the visitors to a website. It is easily implemented by adding a small snippet of code to a web page — something that affiliates using hosted content are not usually able to do.

According to the company, this ability has been repeatedly requested by affiliates, and it is pleased to finally offer an easy way to add the stats-tracking service to its theaters.

"Google Analytics is a powerful free service for webmasters," AEBN Vice President of Sales and Marketing Jerry Anders said. "I think many of our webmasters will be happy to see we have added it to our Theater Builder."

In order to use Google Analytics on their theaters, affiliates will need to add the tracking code number into the field provided on AEBN's Theater Builder. The required number is located within the JavaScript code that Google generates and is indentified by its format, which appears as UA-XXXXXX-X.

"Now [affiliates] can track referrers' activity and basically learn more about their incoming traffic," Anders added.

Toby
05-22-2009, 02:08 PM
I give this :okthumb: :okthumb: :okthumb:

miz_wright
05-22-2009, 03:47 PM
Yay!

Robert
05-22-2009, 04:34 PM
That's very handy, I second the three thumbs up.