PDA

View Full Version : Contacting Rodney Moore

bxy
05-12-2009, 11:12 AM
Anyone know a way to contact Rodney Moore; his email is nonfunctional thanks to the idiots at Spam Arrest. Got a Hairy Chick for him.

gonzo
05-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Anyone know a way to contact Rodney Moore; his email is nonfunctional thanks to the idiots at Spam Arrest. Got a Hairy Chick for him.

Id try his website. Rodneyvision I think it is?

Evil Chris
05-13-2009, 09:42 AM
Did he fuck your girlfriend? LOL

bxy
05-13-2009, 06:54 PM
Why did he get your gal Chris? Or are you looking to take your turn? Hell next time your in Vegas, I live out next to the Legal Brothels, bring your girl, I'll take yours, you take mine. Veriety is the spice of life dude, bottoms up.

Thanks gonzo, yes tryed his webpage, that's why I biched about the idiots over at Spam Arrest, their still sucking ass over at MickySoft and can't write cross browser compatible aps... bunch of fucking GUI Babys. Bumped heads with those assholes many a time, and not really looking to make this another bitch post about them, just looking to get ahold of Rodney.

RawAlex
05-13-2009, 07:37 PM
If you have issues, set up a hotmail or gmail account and use that to mail to him. Those usually work on spamarrest

gonzo
05-13-2009, 10:05 PM
Why did he get your gal Chris? Or are you looking to take your turn? Hell next time your in Vegas, I live out next to the Legal Brothels, bring your girl, I'll take yours, you take mine. Veriety is the spice of life dude, bottoms up.

Thanks gonzo, yes tryed his webpage, that's why I biched about the idiots over at Spam Arrest, their still sucking ass over at MickySoft and can't write cross browser compatible aps... bunch of fucking GUI Babys. Bumped heads with those assholes many a time, and not really looking to make this another bitch post about them, just looking to get ahold of Rodney.
Ill see if one of the content reps has any contact information.