PDA

View Full Version : I get mail!

Buckwheat
04-19-2009, 10:39 AM
Linda from Belleair, Florida writes,

"Dear Buckwheat, I just started seeing a much younger man who wants to perform the “Rear Admiral “during sex. What the heck is it and should I do it?

Dear Linda,

This is a Buckwheat favorite!

While both of you are standing, you bend over and he starts getting it from behind (be sure not to hold on to anything). He then drives his hips into your backside pushing you forward. He becomes an Admiral when he can push you around the room without crashing into anything not using his hands to grab onto your hips.

And yes, do it Bitch!

gonzo
04-19-2009, 11:39 AM
Linda from Belleair, Florida writes,

"Dear Buckwheat, I just started seeing a much younger man who wants to perform the “Rear Admiral “during sex. What the heck is it and should I do it?

Dear Linda,

This is a Buckwheat favorite!

While both of you are standing, you bend over and he starts getting it from behind (be sure not to hold on to anything). He then drives his hips into your backside pushing you forward. He becomes an Admiral when he can push you around the room without crashing into anything not using his hands to grab onto your hips.

And yes, do it Bitch!

Where you been lazy ass?

Buckwheat
04-19-2009, 11:52 AM
Where you been lazy ass?
I’m a gentleman of leisure . . . . . so I been leisuring!

gonzo
04-19-2009, 01:39 PM
I’m a gentleman of leisure . . . . . so I been leisuring!
Hellpuppy will be coveting that title now.

Buckwheat
04-19-2009, 05:30 PM
Hellpuppy will be coveting that title now.
He's got the ride! Just needs some style . . . . may I suggest something from the " B Wheat Collection" :okthumb:

http://www.italsuit.com/images/P/MGM-7-PURPLE.jpg