PDA

View Full Version : Bitchy Programmer Available

sarettah
03-26-2009, 01:47 AM
As I said in another thread, I am looking for some new avenues to bring in some cash.

I had stopped doing outside projects pretty much except for stuff I was doing with Harry and one or 2 other long time clients. Since Harry's death I have been catching up time on some of my personal sites and projects and lately I find I actually have time available.

I am not cheap. I am good.

So, if anyone is looking for a serious system designer/programmer analyst/coder type, I have some availability.

Hey, who knows, maybe even Rhetorical will be able to afford me (I would have to think on that one) :yowsa:

Nymph
03-26-2009, 05:26 AM
Sweetie, I know you are good, but I always heard you were cheap too ;)

Seriously though, I know first hand what miracles Sare can do. He has helped me out numerous times on different projects, and I can't thank him enough. He is deffinately the first one I think of when it has anything to do with scripting.

Forest
03-26-2009, 09:53 AM
Sar

hit me up I may have an ecommerce site to do in the next few weeks. I was going to grab a programmer off odesk but would rather give it to someone i know

sarettah
03-26-2009, 10:27 AM
Thanx for the kind words Nymphette ;p

Forest, hitting you up on icq right now, thanx.

Hell Puppy
03-27-2009, 03:28 AM
Sar

hit me up I may have an ecommerce site to do in the next few weeks. I was going to grab a programmer off odesk but would rather give it to someone i know

Before you even ask him, i can answer one question for you....

....it'll take about 2 weeks.

sarettah
03-28-2009, 10:36 AM
Before you even ask him, i can answer one question for you....

....it'll take about 2 weeks.

Nah. Lately I am working on a two day turnaround. It's just that those 2 days occur anywhere within 2 weeks ;p

softball
03-28-2009, 11:14 AM
As I said in another thread, I am looking for some new avenues to bring in some cash.

I had stopped doing outside projects pretty much except for stuff I was doing with Harry and one or 2 other long time clients. Since Harry's death I have been catching up time on some of my personal sites and projects and lately I find I actually have time available.

I am not cheap. I am good.

So, if anyone is looking for a serious system designer/programmer analyst/coder type, I have some availability.

Hey, who knows, maybe even Rhetorical will be able to afford me (I would have to think on that one) :yowsa:

Too bad, actually, I am just at the seeing the end of the tunnel of a pricey coding job and launching a new website in about....say...two weeks.