PDA

View Full Version : Dildos not DRILLDOS!

gonzo
03-11-2009, 03:48 PM
--NBC Washington.com

LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.

Investigators talked to the woman, who told them she suffered the injuries during a consensual act and that she and her partner were trying something new, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.

miz_wright
03-11-2009, 04:24 PM
GACK

*shudder*

I don't know that I will ever get that out of my mind now. *cries*

Forest
03-12-2009, 12:31 AM
when I worked for sexmoney I had a webmaster that lived in Thailand who asked me to order one of those saw thingies for him and ship it to him as the company that made them wouldnt ship to asia

when the thing arrived before shipping it to him i took a look at it

scarry

Hell Puppy
03-12-2009, 02:05 AM
I'm a meat and potatoes man.... So I have a hard time understanding a lot of freaky shit.

But someone tell me just how much sex do you have to have before it takes something like that to do it for you?

tony404
03-13-2009, 09:37 AM
they make connections for tools so that never happens.

TheEnforcer
03-13-2009, 01:13 PM
Oh man.. that's just nasty.. man I feel sorry for that woman...

Robert
03-13-2009, 02:29 PM
New Orleans '00

gonzo
03-13-2009, 05:05 PM
New Orleans '00
Beth is such a pretty woman

Robert
03-13-2009, 05:40 PM
That's me straight behind. Black shirt, dark pants, no glasses, next to the guy in shorts. I lost the long hair a few years back. Pretty sure I've got at least one more drilldo pic from that show around here somewhere.