PDA

View Full Version : We got a love letter from verotel

tony404
02-17-2009, 02:28 PM
There was a year long mistake in processing pay outs and I owe them $1089. Which I find strange because I only do a avg of 10 sign ups with them a month.So I sent off some questions for them.

Toby
02-17-2009, 02:32 PM
Don't they have an ungodly long hold back they'll take that from? I know they even hold back 10% of affiliate payouts for 6 months.

tony404
02-17-2009, 03:05 PM
well they said they know this is hard so they going to take all the hold we have its a couple of hundred dollars and then eight some odd dollars a month for ten months. We made like $1300 on eu debit and they are taking most of it back. Thank god they arent my main processor.

TheEnforcer
02-17-2009, 03:10 PM
Saw a thread just liek this over at GFY.. wonder how many people have been hit with this....

miz_wright
02-17-2009, 04:35 PM
Saw a thread just liek this over at GFY.. wonder how many people have been hit with this....

Yep, I was coming in to say that very same thing. When I saw it yesterday, it was heading into three-page thread territory.

tony404
02-17-2009, 05:44 PM
I wrote them for a full accounting of every transaction before they get a dime. We did $1300 and change with direct debit and now they are saying almost all of it was wrong. It was their job to watch shit like this this why they get paid. I will report what they write back. Hey I canceled 330 rebills in one day when i had enough with ibill. Shutting them off wont make me lose sleep.

RawAlex
02-17-2009, 05:47 PM
You gotta wonder if they are hitting a bunch of people up on this, what exactly happened? This would be the sort of thing that would sort of easily wander into requiring a good explaination that would be provided to everyone. I am suspecting they may have to actually open their books on this if they aren't careful.

Makes you wonder if there isn't something more here.

tony404
02-17-2009, 05:50 PM
You gotta wonder if they are hitting a bunch of people up on this, what exactly happened? This would be the sort of thing that would sort of easily wander into requiring a good explaination that would be provided to everyone. I am suspecting they may have to actually open their books on this if they aren't careful.

Makes you wonder if there isn't something more here.

you are right. I hate it, its like how do I know they arent fucking me.

Hell Puppy
02-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Sounds like they found a way to give themselves a bail out.

tony404
02-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Sounds like they found a way to give themselves a bail out.

yeah lol Im lucky, one guy was smoking mad he paid affiliates based on that money that they are taking from him.

Hell Puppy
02-17-2009, 09:59 PM
yeah lol Im lucky, one guy was smoking mad he paid affiliates based on that money that they are taking from him.

yeah, and good luck with trying same number on the affiliates that verotel pulled on him. i'm sure they wont mind giving that money back.

softball
02-17-2009, 11:26 PM
Sounds like the Titanic just hit the iceberg. When shit like this happens, its time to grab a life preserver and get the fuck out. I have never trusted Verotel and that is why I have never used them. To me they were always the processor of last resort. I think they are about to join the lancelot, ibill, 2000charge club of internet fuck ups.

MRock
02-17-2009, 11:38 PM
I'm knocking on wood as I post this ... I use Verotel on 5 sites and have not had any problem so far. Been using them for 5 years now. I will be sure to post about it if I do though ... :(

softball
02-18-2009, 10:30 AM
I'm knocking on wood as I post this ... I use Verotel on 5 sites and have not had any problem so far. Been using them for 5 years now. I will be sure to post about it if I do though ... :(

Good luck. Migration might be an option. At least a back up plan would make sense.

gonzo
02-18-2009, 10:47 AM
Sounds like the Titanic just hit the iceberg. When shit like this happens, its time to grab a life preserver and get the fuck out. I have never trusted Verotel and that is why I have never used them. To me they were always the processor of last resort. I think they are about to join the lancelot, ibill, 2000charge club of internet fuck ups.

Dont forget the top notch stand up guys from 365billing!

And let me know if you need a processor to show you how to carve an apple into a bong.

miz_wright
02-18-2009, 11:38 AM
And let me know if you need a processor to show you how to carve an apple into a bong.

*bites tongue*

tony404
02-18-2009, 12:18 PM
well so far nothing back from verotel. got to love it

MRock
02-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Good luck. Migration might be an option. At least a back up plan would make sense.

I have a CCBill account too, on 3 other sites. I can switch CCBill to the other 5 if needed. I am not real happy with CCBill at the moment though. I think they are scrubbing tooooo hard. Sales on my CCBill sites dried up about 6 months ago. Did well the first 5 months using them. What to do, what to do ... I have been considering trying Zambiao ( think I spelled it right ) anyone else tried them yet? Heard any feedback from paysite owners?

MRock
02-19-2009, 12:59 PM
well so far nothing back from verotel. got to love it

Have you tried calling them yet? It does suck they have not gotten back through emails. I would be mad also.

Toby
03-16-2009, 03:48 PM
Bumpski....

Did Verotel ever get back with more detailed information?