PDA

View Full Version : RealTouch hits Gawker Media again..

miz_wright
02-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Check it out, y'all: Gizmodo and Fleshbot teamed up (http://fleshbot.com/5150948/fleshbot-and-gizmodos-valentines-sex-gadget-gift-guide)to make a list of the best sexin' gadgets to give your loved ones this weekend.\

RealTouch made the cut. W00t!

DannyCox
02-13-2009, 01:23 AM
Any word on a release date Liz? That RealTouch is something I know we can sell on Carol's site. She tends to have a more mature and quite affluent member base that are into cool things like that.

gonzo
02-13-2009, 08:22 AM
Any word on a release date Liz? That RealTouch is something I know we can sell on Carol's site. She tends to have a more mature and quite affluent member base that are into cool things like that.
Liz is in LA but I can tell you we are reaching the end of the QC phase.
When your getting ready to sell something that people will put their dick in then you got to be real careful.

I will update everyone here in a BIG way when its ready to be sold.
I am sure that your user base will love this.

As an aside weve had more than 500+ mentions in the media, Ive given over 100 radio interviews and Liz, Zack and Nina have been all over international TV and video podcasts...

Its like someone orchestrated this huge bomb... as we walked off the plane RealTouch exploded all over Vegas and in the media.

Dont let any of the self professed PR gurus take credit for this one!
Its been a huge undertaking by the entire staff in Charlotte and our development crew from all over the world.

I can only hope I get one of these for the final QC stage so I can put my personal and very public stamp on it.

Thanks to Lux and the folks at Fleshbot for the extra PR.

miz_wright
02-14-2009, 07:39 PM
When your getting ready to sell something that people will put their dick in then you got to be real careful.

Especially when that something has moving parts and heaters!