PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else with ICQ problems?

TheEnforcer
02-12-2009, 10:19 AM
Anyone else unable to get ICQ to load up today?? Mine just refuses to finish loading and go on line and just sits there hanging doing nothing. It's stuck at the loading new messages part and won't go online....

before I couldn't even right click and close it and had to reboot.. now I can at least do that....

Toby
02-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Hey, where are the naked ass pics? Not that I really want to see them, but that's not the point. Any ICQ threads posted in a business forum must also include pics of your naked ass. It's called the Mariah rule. ;)

Sorry, no ICQ problems here but I'm using qip rather than ICQ's client software.

gonzo
02-12-2009, 10:59 AM
I was praying I didnt see Matts ass picture in the next message.

whoredollars
02-12-2009, 11:34 AM
I never had any problems with ICQ.Even though I had some problems with Yahoo Messenger I use services like Meebo to access the account.

TheEnforcer
02-12-2009, 11:39 AM
My ass will stay hidden thank you very much.. lol

I got trillian up now but i really want to get this solved as I got lots of important archive conversations on there I want access to....

Toby
02-12-2009, 11:44 AM
My ass will stay hidden thank you very much...Mariah probably now wishes she'd exercised the same discretion. ;)

You might search ICQ's tech support forum for an answer. http://www.icq.com/forums/index.php?act=view_forum&group_id=10084

TheEnforcer
02-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Now I can't even get on with trillian....