PDA

View Full Version : Make Some Money . . .

gonzo
02-11-2009, 08:59 AM
Paysite owners . . . got a some stale content hanging out or some reject footage that just didnt make the cut for your paysite?

Make some money . . . I can help!

Freesite owners . . . looking for something new and encompassing several niches?

Make some money . . . I can help!

AEBN is in the middle of retooling and revitalizing a new way for you to make money with content.

Over the next few weeks we are changing how ClipClinic looks and works.
This means new tools to use as a webmaster and new traffic if your a studio.

Everyone is crying about sales being down and the end of days.
Dont cry...talk to me about promoting something new and putting some of your content back to work.

Get your seat for the show NOW!

This isnt spam or a bunch of hype. This is a project I am directly involved and it should help bring in some additional revenue for most any webmaster.

I have time to help anyone that is interested now so dont come crying to me once this thing blows up and it takes a while to get back to you.

As with anything new - you will want to get involved early.
This is especially true for those of you that want to load content into the system. It takes a little time and some creativity if you want to maximize your earnings.

If your a free site owner you will want to look at everything thats availible to consumers so you can find content that fits within the niche that you promote.

vadja
03-09-2009, 04:13 PM
i need money and can to shoot

gonzo
03-09-2009, 04:18 PM
i need money and can to shoot

http://www.clipclinic.com