PDA

View Full Version : ClipClinic.Com

HeavyB
01-25-2009, 02:31 PM
Hey gang!

Anyone know a good way to get ahold of a a live person to ask a few quick questions about getting started on ClipClinic.Com? We're wanting to move away from some of the other clip stores and give this a try. The interface is awesome and a lot easier to use, I think.

I just have a few questions about getting started and can't really find any pre-printed help that answers them or a way to get ahold of a live person.

Any hookups would be appreciated!

HeavyB

MRock
01-25-2009, 07:15 PM
Dude, get ahold of Amber, she will hook you up and answer any questions. Here is her profile link here at Oprano: http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/member.php?u=4882

gonzo
01-25-2009, 07:38 PM
Ill get this to Amber in the morning.

HD saw you in front of me at a panel in VEgas but lost sight of you and you never came to hang out again.
Hoped to catch up.

HeavyB
01-25-2009, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the help, Gonzo!

Yeah, we lost you after the panel, and didn't see you again! We were all over too, I'm not sure how that happens when the conference was as small as it was. *lol*

It's ok, I'm sure you'll be in our neck of the woods again. I know you'll be seeing a lot more of us online too, as things are really gaining steam this year.

Take care!
B

gonzo
01-25-2009, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the help, Gonzo!

Yeah, we lost you after the panel, and didn't see you again! We were all over too, I'm not sure how that happens when the conference was as small as it was. *lol*

It's ok, I'm sure you'll be in our neck of the woods again. I know you'll be seeing a lot more of us online too, as things are really gaining steam this year.

Take care!
B
WIth the flights becoming cheap all the sudden I forsee a weekend in Vegas just for the hell of it.

Stay in touch.

Ambergirl
01-26-2009, 10:55 AM
Hi HeavyB - I would be happy to assist you:
amber at clipclinic.com

Talk with you soon. =)

templelightdave
02-10-2009, 08:10 PM
HeavyB we are brokers for producers world wide we sell to cell companies even video game companies so if you are looking for new ways to get more $$ bang from your content. Just pm for more details and read our blog for details on what we offer our producers.

cheers,
Templelightdave

gonzo
02-10-2009, 08:29 PM
HeavyB we are brokers for producers world wide we sell to cell companies even video game companies so if you are looking for new ways to get more $$ bang from your content. Just pm for more details and read our blog for details on what we offer our producers.

cheers,
Templelightdave
Dude thats cold.
Skimming a studio for my pet project off my board within your first 20 posts.

Damnnnnnnnnnn

HeavyB
02-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Dude thats cold.
Skimming a studio for my pet project off my board within your first 20 posts.

Damnnnnnnnnnn

<snark>
I dunno, Gonzo...I'm finding his offer preeeeeetty compelling. I mean, I'm weak...I'll follow anyone.

I certainly wish more people would skim like this...I love it. It truly drives my decisions as a webmaster on a daily basis.
</snark

gonzo
02-11-2009, 03:16 PM
<snark>
I dunno, Gonzo...I'm finding his offer preeeeeetty compelling. I mean, I'm weak...I'll follow anyone.

I certainly wish more people would skim like this...I love it. It truly drives my decisions as a webmaster on a daily basis.
</snark
Let me know how it turns out for you!

vadja
03-09-2009, 03:42 PM
hope earn money here