PDA

View Full Version : 24 season premiere

TheEnforcer
01-13-2009, 12:29 PM
What a crap opening that was. REALLY lame. The promos and entertainment sites promised this big twist and it was something you could ee from a mile away. I won't spoil it for people as I am sure that soem of you have it on your DVR to watch when you get home but it's a severe disappointment. :mad:

Evil Chris
01-14-2009, 09:58 AM
I didn't think it was that bad. Started off slow for sure though.
I like that some old characters are back.

I'll still be watching the entire season. :)

softball
01-14-2009, 08:24 PM
So far I like it. Its gonna get down to a mano y mano geek war between Janis and Chloe for sure.

TheEnforcer
01-15-2009, 10:34 AM
If a how promises me a really big twist, a they did, they better not have something you can see something comign from a mile away. I can put up with the nonesense of getting from one side of LA to another in 5 minutes an other nonsensical crap that happen like that in 24 but I can't stan it when they hype stuff up and then don't deliver. That said, I'll still watch the eason and see how it goes.

softball
01-15-2009, 12:49 PM
It makes more sense that this season is set in Washington. Also the response times seem to have dropped from 20 minutes to 13 minutes and sometimes even 10. But they should have crashed the planes. I liked the season when they actually blew off the nukes.
I also notice the bad guys are a little more vulnerable this year. That makes me think the twist is yet to come.