PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of these guys?

softball
01-05-2009, 01:14 AM
http://ccbillsponsorsites.com/

I have been approached by these folks and was wondering about their track record. Anyone here involved with them?

RawAlex
01-05-2009, 01:34 AM
It looks like a semi-intelligent attempt to collect webmaster referal money.

gonzo
01-05-2009, 08:49 AM
Looks like someone ripped off Tossoffmedia...

TheEnforcer
01-05-2009, 11:13 AM
can't say i have....

GoldFish
01-06-2009, 12:00 AM
If you have questions all you have to do is ask. ;)

We have been in the biz 10 years, run several paysites with CCBill affiliate programs. We don't post on the boards, or I should say didn't until this site came to be.

As for this site, every new employee gets a monster project to see if they can hang. Obviously with 78k results on google for CCBill programs this qualifies. Not only does the newbie have to add programs with referral programs but programs without as well. Then he has to get it to the top rankings in both google and yahoo.

And no it is not a Tossoffmedia rip off. I am actually pretty proud of the newbie, he wrote a scraper to pull all ccbill program urls from google and is now adding them by hand to the site.

So I am not quite sure what you mean by you have been approached by us, yes we joined your affiliate program and updated your information as you requested but other than that I am not sue exactly what you mean. If you would like to talk further please feel free to drop me another email, we can chat.

softball
01-06-2009, 01:23 AM
If you have questions all you have to do is ask. ;)

We have been in the biz 10 years, run several paysites with CCBill affiliate programs. We don't post on the boards, or I should say didn't until this site came to be.

As for this site, every new employee gets a monster project to see if they can hang. Obviously with 78k results on google for CCBill programs this qualifies. Not only does the newbie have to add programs with referral programs but programs without as well. Then he has to get it to the top rankings in both google and yahoo.

And no it is not a Tossoffmedia rip off. I am actually pretty proud of the newbie, he wrote a scraper to pull all ccbill program urls from google and is now adding them by hand to the site.

So I am not quite sure what you mean by you have been approached by us, yes we joined your affiliate program and updated your information as you requested but other than that I am not sue exactly what you mean. If you would like to talk further please feel free to drop me another email, we can chat.

I was asking my colleagues if they had any experience with you or your business. It is just due diligence. These guys know their stuff and I respect their opinions.

What are the pay sites you run at the moment? I have seen your various posts here and there and I am still not sure of your history.

This board could be a good introduction for your product.

gonzo
01-06-2009, 12:01 PM

Was an off the cuff response. And unwarrented.
Thanks for dropping by to give us some information.
Certainly adds a checkmark in your credibility to me. Someone that is actively looking to inform people about tools on the web is rare these days.

Good luck with it.

WebBilling.com
01-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Accurate information is vital to the due diligence process - will look into this further...:)

Top_Of_Google_Man
01-17-2009, 01:10 PM
cant get the site in the OP to load. Blank white page here.