PDA

View Full Version : 2008 sucked!

ali25extreme
12-29-2008, 01:14 PM
I have had very few good times in 2008, most of them were at the forums..lol
A break down of my shit year.
#1. Boyfriend broke up with me in January and I moved to Florida in Feb.
#2. My son wanted to spend the year with his dad so I went without him.
for the first time...
#3. I was fired from my job in August for a stupid reason.
#4. Hospitalized in October and almost died.
#5. December...wrecked my car, sick again, had to move, step dad died.

My step dad dying was the final blow. I have known him since I was a child. I miss him very much, use to tak to him every third day and every Sunday. I am at his house at the moment helping to get things in order but this just really sucks.

2009 will be a much better year for me! I hope it will be the same for every one else.

Gonzo thanks for making my year have good times in it. You are the best! Kisses :cryin:

Hell Puppy
12-29-2008, 09:24 PM
Funny how certain years can turn into absolute hell and have alot of things grouped together. The events are not related, but it just seems like someone is playing God and seeing how much they can screw with you.

Last time I had one of those years it all started in January with me losing a job, mom in hospital, and the cat died. As the year progressed we added things like a home burglary, both parents in a big car accident, a cousin and entire family died in a house fire, and on and on and on. I think when you go to a funeral for 6 people at the same time including 4 kids, it kinda puts life in perspective though. At that point, I quit focusing on the bad, and appreciating the good more. That turned it around for me.

Hoping you have a much better 2009, you're due for sure. Get yourself as healthy as you can, hopefully the rest will fall into place.

Top_Of_Google_Man
12-30-2008, 06:42 AM
Things will surely get better. Keep the faith!

ali25extreme
01-03-2009, 01:55 PM
Thanks ... I am doing much better! It was just a really bad year for me but this one wil be so much better!