PDA

View Full Version : Of scruples and nekkid pics...

Hell Puppy
12-26-2008, 03:31 AM
So, lets say you know someone in the business who has always said they've never been "content" or modeled....

But you just happen to be surfing around, and I'll be damned you find pictures of them in their birthday suit in all their glory. Do you let 'em know and gloat? Do you bust 'em out? Do you just quietly enjoy them? Do you sock them back for future blackmail or what?

Toby
12-26-2008, 07:07 AM
Depends on whether or not they've been a major asshat or not. If so, public humiliation is sweet justice. If not, gloating or future blackmail.

Payback is a biatch. :)

Robert
12-26-2008, 12:18 PM
Times were tough, I needed the cash :(

RawAlex
12-26-2008, 01:53 PM
The sort of pics you put somewhere safe for later use. ;)

bluemoney
12-26-2008, 02:49 PM
Times were tough, I needed the cash :(
Good one! :thumbup:

Fausty
12-26-2008, 09:00 PM
Use as forum avatar? Just small enough to be hard to ID for sure, just big enough for the participant to know the photo is of them. :-)

Fausty

Hell Puppy
12-26-2008, 10:44 PM
Use as forum avatar? Just small enough to be hard to ID for sure, just big enough for the participant to know the photo is of them. :-)

Fausty

I actually thought of that one and considered it...

....someone would plop their panties.

softball
12-27-2008, 01:15 PM
This thread is useless without pictures.....Time to gong 'em

miz_wright
12-29-2008, 02:24 PM
Ouch. I think that's a judgment call - me, I'd touch base w/ them privately. I dunno about you, but I know how many times I've done something at some point in my past that I would like to have respected that I had a change of heart.

Hell Puppy
12-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Ouch. I think that's a judgment call - me, I'd touch base w/ them privately. I dunno about you, but I know how many times I've done something at some point in my past that I would like to have respected that I had a change of heart.

That's the high road for sure.

Does your answer change though based upon the person's behavior toward you or even the world in general?

Let's say hypothetically it's someone who has been an absolute shithead and if the roles were reversed would've already had it on every board and stirring the drama?

I guess my scruples have a lot of shades of grey. But you'll also notice I haven't posted anything or even said who yet.

EmporerEJ
12-29-2008, 11:48 PM
So, lets say you know someone in the business who has always said they've never been "content" or modeled....

But you just happen to be surfing around, and I'll be damned you find pictures of them in their birthday suit in all their glory. Do you let 'em know and gloat? Do you bust 'em out? Do you just quietly enjoy them? Do you sock them back for future blackmail or what?

Well, you know, I was drunk, and Gonzo said he wanted a picture of it with a donut hanging from it.

It was just, all good "Manly Fun."
I'm not ashamed.
:whistling:waving:

Nymph
12-30-2008, 05:26 AM
Well, you know, I was drunk, and Gonzo said he wanted a picture of it with a donut hanging from it.

It was just, all good "Manly Fun."
I'm not ashamed.
:whistling:waving:

Soooo.....who ate the donut?

Hell Puppy, I don't know what I'd do, I guess it would all depend on what level of PMS I was in at the time ;)

miz_wright
12-30-2008, 08:32 AM
That's the high road for sure.

Does your answer change though based upon the person's behavior toward you or even the world in general?

Let's say hypothetically it's someone who has been an absolute shithead and if the roles were reversed would've already had it on every board and stirring the drama?

I guess my scruples have a lot of shades of grey. But you'll also notice I haven't posted anything or even said who yet.

That's 'cos you're a decent guy.

And, I'd like to say that no, my answer wouldn't change - I'm not generally the type to stir stuff up that way 'cos I don't like it when others do it to me. *shrug*

Besides, if I tried to make payback to all the people who've been shitheads to me over the years, I'd have no time to do things like "work," "bug GonZo," or "eat." :p

miz_wright
12-30-2008, 10:12 AM
wrong thread - my bad!

LAJ
12-30-2008, 11:18 AM
It really depends on the person.

But 9 times out of 10 i'll do and say nothing.

And I'll know that I won't trust that person again.

Chances are though if I'm able to find their pics... then so will someone else... and the chips will fall as they may.

EmporerEJ
12-30-2008, 11:22 AM
Soooo.....who ate the donut?

I'll never tell.....

:rofl:

Hell Puppy
12-31-2008, 06:32 AM
That's 'cos you're a decent guy.

And, I'd like to say that no, my answer wouldn't change - I'm not generally the type to stir stuff up that way 'cos I don't like it when others do it to me. *shrug*

Besides, if I tried to make payback to all the people who've been shitheads to me over the years, I'd have no time to do things like "work," "bug GonZo," or "eat." :p

I essentially agree. I keep lots of secrets, I know where lots of bodies are buried and some closets that have skeletons in it. Hell, I might even have a stray bone or two laying around myself. ;)

As a general rule, I do a lot more listening than talking. And if someone tells me something in confidence or asks me not to share, I dont. Period. No gray area there.