PDA

View Full Version : ANNOUNCEMENT: Announcing "The F.U.B.A.R. Times" ROLL BACK PRICING !!

JFK
11-25-2008, 08:34 PM
In appreciation to our past , present and future clients, we are announcing a Price Roll Back on ALL FUBAR Times ads.

The economy is not what it used to be, we have thoroughly gone tru all our expenses and any savings we could squeeeeezzzzzzze out, is going straight back to the very people who have supported us. NO, we are not cutting circulation, we will still print and distribute 5K copies tru our mailing list and at the shows every 3 months.

All Our current advertisers have already received their "NEW IMPROVED" Pricing, now you can take advantage of the same deal !!!! Some of them are saving as much as $1000. per annum.

You will have to get in touch with me and ask for our various ad pricing , Or anything special you have in mind.
jkedvessy at hotmail.com

BUT WAIT................. that is NOT ALL

Introducing the brand new "NOT SO TINY" Classifieds this is a Business card size ad for .......... WAIT NOW....... a mere $99 Bucks per issue 4 issue contract. How can you beat that ?????

But just before you say , wait JFK, how can you go so LOW ??? Check this out !!!!

Well, these ARE "The TINY CLASSIFIEDS" (Don would be so proud) for ONLY $69 per ad,

YES!!!!!!! You Heard it right, only $69 per issue, 4 time insertion.....(notice, I said Insertion, you getting HOT yet ?)

We need to get back to where we were and just because it is not what it used to be, it does not mean we all should lay back and wait for an untimely demise. GET OUT and FIGHT for it !!!

Now I can only offer a limited # of the "NOT SO TINY" and "The TINY CLASSIFIEDS" so do not delay get in there 1st ! The next issue will be out in time for January Internext. Deadline for all ads is Dec 10th, no exceptions.

I like to thank each an every one of our supporters, without you we would not be here !
Julius F. Kedvessy aka JFK

softball
11-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Panic in the industry. Check this out....
http://www.paulmarkham.com/new-sets.php

twenty bucks....for 3700 high quality images. Its a cut throat business. Not like the old days when any monkey with a camera got rich. I hate to see this shit, but its the new reality.

softball
11-25-2008, 10:53 PM
We need to get back to where we were and just because it is not what it used to be, it does not mean we all should lay back and wait for an untimely demise. GET OUT and FIGHT for it !!!We will never be back where we were Julius. Most of us can all make a good living, but the plates of white powder and the gallons of Cristal are now whenwe stories.

JFK
11-25-2008, 11:35 PM
We will never be back where we were Julius. Most of us can all make a good living, but the plates of white powder and the gallons of Cristal are now whenwe stories.

We can still move onwards and upwards, besides dont really care for Cristal;)

JFK
11-25-2008, 11:38 PM
Panic in the industry. Check this out....
http://www.paulmarkham.com/new-sets.php

twenty bucks....for 3700 high quality images. Its a cut throat business. Not like the old days when any monkey with a camera got rich. I hate to see this shit, but its the new reality.

Paul always had some decent deals, I did buy quite a bit of bulk off him years ago. I'm sure its stuff he's got kicking around from way back.

softball
11-26-2008, 10:07 PM
We can still move onwards and upwards, besides dont really care for Cristal;)

I am a Gosset fan myself but I wouldn't kick Cristal to the kerb. But, IMHO, there is no "bad" Champagne. I guess I am a cheap drunk.
I am sure that that shit is from PM's back catalogue, but it still speaks volumes. You could build a site out of 20 bucks worth of stuff and call it sexy stewardesses in panties and for sure get an roi on the 20 dollars even if you sold it for 5 bucks.

JFK
11-27-2008, 03:25 AM
I am a Gosset fan myself but I wouldn't kick Cristal to the kerb. But, IMHO, there is no "bad" Champagne. I guess I am a cheap drunk.
I am sure that that shit is from PM's back catalogue, but it still speaks volumes. You could build a site out of 20 bucks worth of stuff and call it sexy stewardesses in panties and for sure get an roi on the 20 dollars even if you sold it for 5 bucks.

Try Roederer Brut Premier next time, made by the same people as Cristal, but hell of a lot better and about a 1-3 the price. PM had a follow up thread on that, the images were from the 70`s and 80`s:okthumb: