PDA

View Full Version : Penthouse pet shay laren to be official model of cybernet expo 2009

LAJ
11-18-2008, 06:06 PM
PENTHOUSE PET SHAY LAREN TO BE OFFICIAL MODEL OF CYBERNET EXPO 2009

November 18, 2008 – Cybernet Expo is pleased to announce that Penthouse Pet Shay Laren has agreed to be the Official Model of Cybernet Expo 2009. Ms. Laren will be featured in hot exclusive pictures on the new Cybernet Expo website, due out later this month, as well as all advertising materials and various show publications. In addition, Ms. Laren will appear at Cybernet Expo in San Francisco next June to answer questions from attendees about her experience as an adult Internet model.

“I'm extremely flattered to have been picked as the host and face of Cybernet Expo,” says Ms. Laren. “I'm really looking forward to doing something I've never done before.”

Ms. Laren was Penthouse Pet of the Month in June of 2006, and is also featured on her website http://www.ShayLaren.com Her website is part of the MediumPimpin.com affiliate program, whose owner Kevin N. says he was pleased with an opportunity to work with Cybernet Expo’s LAJ.

"Medium Pimpin is absolutely thrilled to be working with LAJ and the Cybernet Expo team for this year’s upcoming show,” says Kevin N. “Knowing Jay for many years now, we know just how hard he works on this show and that his hard work turns into some great exposure for anyone involved. When asked if Shay Laren would like to be the face of the upcoming show, without any hesitation both Shay and I agreed. We are very excited to be such a big part of the upcoming show and can’t wait to see what Cybernet has in store.”

“If you’re considering attending any webmaster trade show in 2009, this is the show you need to attend."

Cybernet Expo returns to San Francisco in 2009 after a successful run in 2008. The show will be focused heavily on educational workshops and seminars in the daylight hours, with exclusive industry parties and business networking events in the evenings.

“Last year was the first year that YNOT owned and operated the show,” explains LAJ, Director of Operations for Cybernet Expo. “This year we have some pretty ambitious plans, and we’ll be unveiling some of the changes in store for everyone in the months ahead. I’m tremendously pleased that Shay and Kevin are on board, I thought of them immediately when we started planning for the 2009 show. Everyone agrees Shay is extremely attractive, and you’re not going to find a nicer, more down-to-earth model in the business.”

# # #

LAJ
Cybernet Expo
Director of Operations
Email: jay@ynot.com

TheEnforcer
11-19-2008, 11:14 AM
I've heard great things about last years show and as this shows Jay is doing plenty of stuff for the 2009 show to make it a great event as well.

andreajmata
11-19-2008, 02:26 PM
Grats Jay. Loved the show last year - hope I can make it this year!

LAJ
11-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Hope to see you guys there for sure!

Hey Andrea, you gonna get all dolled up again for the Kink.com insanity?

andreajmata
11-26-2008, 11:25 PM
Hope to see you guys there for sure!

Hey Andrea, you gonna get all dolled up again for the Kink.com insanity?

*chuckles* Sure... if I manage to make enough money 'tween now and June to pay my own way.

I did tell you I left Stockroom, right?

LAJ
11-26-2008, 11:59 PM
*chuckles* Sure... if I manage to make enough money 'tween now and June to pay my own way.

I did tell you I left Stockroom, right?

No, you did not!

Hmmm... we gonna have to start a pool for ya? I hope you can make it!

Where you at now?

andreajmata
11-27-2008, 03:23 AM
No, you did not!

Hmmm... we gonna have to start a pool for ya? I hope you can make it!

Where you at now?

Geez, I could have sworn I told you. Love them to pieces and think they have a great program but it was time to move on.

Workin' for myself now and working on putting that together a little more formally. Freelance marketing/pr/copywriting etc... The response so far has been very encouraging.

I really really want to go to your show again. It was fantastic for business last year - and I think it will be really good for me for this year. I can make the drive to SF... it's the hotel that'll kill me. No more expense account or company card ;) I'm surely going to try tho!

Toby
11-27-2008, 11:01 AM
I can make the drive to SF... it's the hotel that'll kill me...
Sharing a room with a friend will cut that cost in half. I usually do that at most shows, although I didn't last year at Cybernet.

softball
11-27-2008, 02:41 PM
I have a space booked at Circus Circus for my Recreational Vehicle for Internext. Might just go and hang out at the start of a road trip in January. Anyone for an ad hoc trailer park trash tailgate party?

Hell Puppy
11-29-2008, 12:07 AM
I have a space booked at Circus Circus for my Recreational Vehicle for Internext. Might just go and hang out at the start of a road trip in January. Anyone for an ad hoc trailer park trash tailgate party?

I'll likely book vegas before the end of the weekend. Just haven't totally decided on what days yet.