PDA

View Full Version : Tuel Announces Humbolt Departure

gonzo
11-18-2008, 04:10 PM
Hilda Tuel, formerly of Humboldt Merchant Service, has announced her recent departure from the company to join iProcessing, LLC, where she will lead the new Merchant Service Provider.
Tuel, who was Senior Vice President and Sales Manager of Humboldt Merchant Services, will be founding iProcessing, LLC, which offers complete solutions: all merchant account types, multiple banks (domestic & International), multiple gateways, 3rd Party processing options, ACH, European direct debit, and mobile processing.
"I am very excited to harness my 12 years of experience in retail and high risk merchant account sales and management in order to help build iProcessing into a strong and competitive ISO,” says Tuel about her new endeavor.
“As we all know sometimes we bring about change and sometime change is thrust upon us,” says Ken Musante, President of Humboldt Merchant Services. "I want to take this opportunity to salute Hilda Tuel, who is leaving HMS to pursue a new career in an independent sales organization, for being a constant agent of positive change throughout her tenure at HMS. She continually pushed her team and all of HMS. We would not be the company we are today without her influence and hard work. It's a tribute to Hilda that on her last full month her inside team hit numbers exceeding any prior month of the year."
Tuel holds a similarly warm appreciation for her former employer. “While my departure from Humboldt is bittersweet, I wish HMS all the best,” she says. “I could not have made this move without the support of Humboldt Merchant Services and its President, Ken Musante. My working relationship with HMS and all my good friends there will continue in my new role with iProcessing."

For more information contact: gonzo@iprocessing.com

TheEnforcer
11-19-2008, 11:07 AM
gonzo@iprocessing.com :scratchin

Care to elaborate??

gonzo
11-19-2008, 11:45 AM

Care to elaborate??

Are you in need of a results oriented marketing and communications firm?
You know not one that gets by sucking cock or expensing $600 worth of coke back to the clients after a show?

One that can get soild product placement that get results instead of coming back from the latest show with pictures of drinking with the homies who cant get anything done either?

If so we can talk.

I have a very solid reference.

LAJ
11-19-2008, 11:48 AM
Are you in need of a results oriented marketing and communications firm?
You know not one that gets by sucking cock

Damn... some guys have all the luck :(

gonzo
11-19-2008, 11:55 AM
Damn... some guys have all the luck :(
You were the one in the hot tub.

Toby
11-19-2008, 12:25 PM

Care to elaborate??

iProcessing = Join page police? :)

gonzo
11-19-2008, 01:57 PM
iProcessing = Join page police? :)
That would have been forshadowing events a few months prior.
I woudlnt do that would I?