PDA

View Full Version : Have you heard of this?

promowest
10-22-2008, 07:35 PM
Has anyone heard of a reliable affiliate program that includes an MLM?

RawAlex
10-22-2008, 08:35 PM
yes. Can you say "pyramid"? I know you can.

promowest
10-22-2008, 09:02 PM
yes. Can you say "pyramid"? I know you can.

I agree with you that on the front end it sounds like that. The thing that made me thing it would work is the fact that affiliate programs that just pay for sign ups have been around forever. But a place that pays for sign ups and then encourages those who sign up to promote the program may work. We all know how well you can do promoting adult content, and so do all of our customers. So I thought giving our customers a chance to "try" and do what we do sounded like a thing they may like. But I do agree with you, I thought Pyramid from the start.

Buckwheat
10-22-2008, 09:03 PM
Buckway!

promowest
10-22-2008, 09:04 PM
Love the pic. Oh, TAY!

RawAlex
10-22-2008, 09:43 PM
All MLM schemes have two things in common:

1) The people involved don't make money selling the product, they make money selling people on selling the product. In fact, most MLM schemes more richly reward adding people to your downstream then they do actually selling the product

2) At some point, the number of potential people to add to the scheme shrinks to the point where there is no chance to add new people to your downstream. Standard pyramid math.

If the product was so good, they wouldn't need MLM - they would just sell the product.

Hell Puppy
10-22-2008, 10:12 PM
Most affiliate programs already offer referral fees.

Anything beyond that is doomed to collapse at some point. The join money pie is already sliced pretty thin.

gonzo
10-22-2008, 10:42 PM
I agree with you that on the front end it sounds like that. The thing that made me thing it would work is the fact that affiliate programs that just pay for sign ups have been around forever. But a place that pays for sign ups and then encourages those who sign up to promote the program may work. We all know how well you can do promoting adult content, and so do all of our customers. So I thought giving our customers a chance to "try" and do what we do sounded like a thing they may like. But I do agree with you, I thought Pyramid from the start.
Do NOT log in over here to start promoting that bullshit.
Ive seen if and I know whos doing it and its pure scam.
Let the despirate in this business bilk all the other idots becasue they think they are cool kids.

Post a link with your ref code and I will BAN your ass.

softball
10-23-2008, 01:20 AM
These guys are everywhere today but no one has offered me a pink Cadillac. Google Tampatoker.

gonzo
10-23-2008, 10:50 AM
These guys are everywhere today but no one has offered me a pink Cadillac. Google Tampatoker.
Doesnt surprise me.

The world is ending so make one more last effort to fuck everyone you know and delay going back to McDonalds for another week.

Google SWOIT

promowest
10-23-2008, 03:44 PM
The other problem I see is that they will eventually flood the market because they will have a million people trying to promote the same thing

kath
10-23-2008, 04:12 PM
The world is ending so make one more last effort to fuck everyone you know and delay going back to McDonalds for another week.

Wow... nothing much has changed after all. LOL

gonzo
10-23-2008, 04:35 PM
Wow... nothing much has changed after all. LOL
Same Homies trying to get the hookup. This time though they are panhandling for $10.

promowest
10-23-2008, 05:13 PM
Sounds like I am better off staying away from it. Thanks

helix
10-23-2008, 05:44 PM
http://www.allxclubpro.com/000001 (http://www.bibleplaces.com/images/Red_Pyramid_with_camel,_tb_n110400.jpg)

softball
10-23-2008, 06:17 PM
now that was funny as hell Helix

helix
10-23-2008, 08:53 PM
now that was funny as hell Helix

heh...figured somebody would appreciate my humor. :okthumb:

promowest
10-28-2008, 02:30 PM
That was pretty funny. LOL

RawAlex
10-28-2008, 02:33 PM
I will gladly pay you friday for a cheeseburger today.