PDA

View Full Version : Heh, so where do I post an announcement?

MadisonAvenue
10-08-2008, 02:52 PM
Heh, looking at the lists there's plenty of don't post your spam here either. So if I've got something to announce that I busted my ass on building for several months where can I post about it?

And while I'm asking questions, who do I ask to change my handle from CJTraffic (old company) to MadisonAvenue (new company)?

ali25extreme
10-08-2008, 03:29 PM
Glad to see that you made it to the board babe! Gonzo can help you best with that!

MadisonAvenue
10-11-2008, 04:24 PM
Heh, so I wound up getting permission to start a thread pimping my big announcement but then my post count is too frikkin low to start a thread. Heh, nice one. Aight I'll get off my ass and post more!

gonzo
10-11-2008, 04:26 PM
Heh, so I wound up getting permission to start a thread pimping my big announcement but then my post count is too frikkin low to start a thread. Heh, nice one. Aight I'll get off my ass and post more!
THey say the fat fuck that runs this place understands how a board works . . . [really was an oversight]

MadisonAvenue
10-11-2008, 04:46 PM
THey say the fat fuck that runs this place understands how a board works . . . [really was an oversight]

Heh, wait, which part? That I couldn't start a thread. If that's it, no worries man, I got no problem with needing to get my post on a few times before being worthy to start a thread.

TheEnforcer
10-13-2008, 12:25 PM
I'm sure Gonzo can change your permissions for ya. :>))