PDA

View Full Version : Naylin Pailin being shot this weekend...

softball
10-08-2008, 01:12 AM
in Vancouver. Or so I heard this evening.

DannyCox
10-08-2008, 01:47 AM
I saw a couple of blurbs on TV about it, but didn't hear where the shoot was taking place. I know it's a Flynt production with Lisa Ann as Palin and Nina Hartley as Hillary Clinton

softball
10-08-2008, 01:59 AM
I saw a couple of blurbs on TV about it, but didn't hear where the shoot was taking place. I know it's a Flynt production with Lisa Ann as Palin and Nina Hartley as Hillary Clinton
Just a dinner table rumour.

Toby
10-08-2008, 01:59 AM
Nina as Hillary? That should be interesting. I think Nina is still hot as hell. Hillary on the other hand...

gonzo
10-08-2008, 09:03 AM
AEBN, X-Play Ink Major VOD Deal

Profit equity, undisclosed sum in major production deal
Rumored to be the biggest deal that the adult industry has seen to date, production company X-Play has granted AEBN exclusive online distribution rights to its next six releases.

The deal guarantees AEBN (http://www.aebn.net/index.cfm?) first-screening rights to X-Play's successful "Not" series which mimics popular sit-coms. Titles include "Not the Bradys XXX," "Not the Munsters XXX" and others. The recently released "Not Bewitched XXX" will be the first of the new "Not XXX" titles to be part of the new deal. The title will be available on AEBN Nov. 23.

"'Not the Bradys XXX' was No.1 in every market and 'Not Bewitched XXX' and other upcoming movies will also achieve the top spots as they are released over the coming months," Marc Bruder of Cable Entertainment Distributors said.

The deal grants AEBN exclusive distribution rights for seven months on each title following the initial two-month DVD sales window, the companies stated in their press release.

AEBN and X-Play's partnering demonstrates the growing importance of online distribution for both adult content producers and distributors. "We are excited to be a ground-breaking participant in this new-era distribution deal with AEBN," X-Play's president Jeff Mullen said.

X-Play currently has distribution deals with Hustler Video and Adam & Eve Pictures.

Terms of the deal were not revealed.

TheEnforcer
10-08-2008, 10:56 AM
LOL

That will eb an interesting hoot...