PDA

View Full Version : How Do I ...

naughtynataliexoxo
10-05-2008, 03:30 PM
How can I add a blog to my website? is there a special link anyone knows of? I already have a blog on another site but would like to combine the two.

Thanks!

Natalie

gonzo
10-06-2008, 12:10 AM
How can I add a blog to my website? is there a special link anyone knows of? I already have a blog on another site but would like to combine the two.

Thanks!

Natalie
http://www.wordpress.org

A.J. Angel
10-07-2008, 10:18 PM

Thanks!

Natalie

You can either link from your site to the blog or install Wordpress on your domain and import your current blog's database into it.

It is pretty simple to install Wordpress and set it up on your domain.

If you need help with that, just email me at webmaster[at]pimpinangelz.com.

gonzo
10-08-2008, 08:56 AM
You can either link from your site to the blog or install Wordpress on your domain and import your current blog's database into it.

It is pretty simple to install Wordpress and set it up on your domain.

If you need help with that, just email me at webmaster[at]pimpinangelz.com.

Your right Wordpress has a ton of plugins that make it a very powerful yet free script.

Thanks for the help.

A.J. Angel
10-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Your right Wordpress has a ton of plugins that make it a very powerful yet free script.

Thanks for the help.

Yep!

There are quite a handful number of useful plug-ins. Personally, I really like All-In-One-SEO, Google Sitemap and WP Super Cache. Those are musts if you want to have a successful yet not too resourceful burning blog. I haven't used them in the beginning but after setting them up on one of my blogs, traffic has been up especially SEO traffic. :)