PDA

View Full Version : Hey G, I didn't know you had family in WV

Toby
09-25-2008, 10:43 AM
http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/29653059.html

Hell Puppy
09-26-2008, 01:23 AM
http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/29653059.html

If that's a criminal offense, I hope none of us ever get stopped after eating at Waffle House.

Also, GonZo did get busted ripping one on some huge guy at Junkman's Daughter.

This big wrestler looking dude and his buddy are in the back of the store enjoying the hat selection WAY too much. Trying on every gawdy had they had and then demonstrating a character to go with it. it was quite obnoxious as they were totally amused with themselves.

So someone passes a really high quality SBD near 'em to try to run 'em out. All they did is go "dude, it smells like ass!!!!" and kept on playing with their hats although now also using them as a fan.

GonZo decides it's his turn and moves into position for a broadside blast, but he forgot to mute the sound and let's one go that sounds like a busted evinrude. Big man hears it and of course immediately assumes GonZo is also the owner of the previous vile piece of work.

Fortunately the guy was just juvenile enough to find that almost more amusing than the King Tut head dress he was wearing at the time instead of getting terribly offended and upset.

gonzo
09-26-2008, 08:57 AM
If that's a criminal offense, I hope none of us ever get stopped after eating at Waffle House.

Also, GonZo did get busted ripping one on some huge guy at Junkman's Daughter.

This big wrestler looking dude and his buddy are in the back of the store enjoying the hat selection WAY too much. Trying on every gawdy had they had and then demonstrating a character to go with it. it was quite obnoxious as they were totally amused with themselves.

So someone passes a really high quality SBD near 'em to try to run 'em out. All they did is go "dude, it smells like ass!!!!" and kept on playing with their hats although now also using them as a fan.

GonZo decides it's his turn and moves into position for a broadside blast, but he forgot to mute the sound and let's one go that sounds like a busted evinrude. Big man hears it and of course immediately assumes GonZo is also the owner of the previous vile piece of work.

Fortunately the guy was just juvenile enough to find that almost more amusing than the King Tut head dress he was wearing at the time instead of getting terribly offended and upset.
I gave him that tube of masterbation cream that Liz had found earlier. He went looking for a toilet.

Hell Puppy
09-27-2008, 12:50 AM
I gave him that tube of masterbation cream that Liz had found earlier. He went looking for a toilet.

Was he wearing that shirt I found that said "next time i masturbate, i'll be thinking of Liz?"

gonzo
09-27-2008, 09:28 AM
Was he wearing that shirt I found that said "next time i masturbate, i'll be thinking of Liz?"
He took it to the bathroom with Jerrys Viking hat.