PDA

View Full Version : More Atlanta Forum Pics

Hell Puppy
09-23-2008, 12:45 AM
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/album.php?albumid=24

Some photos not posted to protect the guilty, expect blackmail letters soon...

softball
09-23-2008, 12:50 AM
Fuck the topless girls....I love this car

Hell Puppy
09-23-2008, 12:53 AM
Ok, maybe I didn't remove all of the guilty pics... Quality on this didn't come out well because I was using snapshot cam, pitch dark and flash would've ricochet'd. But let's examine shall we:

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/picture.php?albumid=24&pictureid=358

So we're coming back from Dem Cakes Saturday night after the NatNet Party at Opera....

This is likely 4:30AM or so, and after parking the fat mobile, what do we see. The above out cold in his car butt nekkid. Looked a lot like Mark Womack, but I honestly didn't get in close enough to confirm. No idea if it was him as there were lots of guys with faux hawks at the show, and they all look alike to me. Chatham county plates...I haven't run 'em...yet. ;)

Likely someone too cheap to buy a room, and got way too drunk at Opera to drive back to Chatham county.

Debated letting security know, but seemed to be quietly sleeping it off and in no danger or both to himself or anyone else, so we let him sleep.

Dravyk
09-23-2008, 03:09 AM
Who's car is that? (And what kind/year is it?)

Looks either like the one Angel (the vampire with a soul) would drive or the one the ride in on the Entourage intro. Either way, sweeeeet wheels!!!

TheEnforcer
09-23-2008, 02:44 PM
Some greta pics there....

Dravyk
09-23-2008, 10:35 PM
Nice pics, HP!

SweetT
09-25-2008, 05:23 PM
Who's car is that? (And what kind/year is it?)

Looks either like the one Angel (the vampire with a soul) would drive or the one the ride in on the Entourage intro. Either way, sweeeeet wheels!!!

It is a 65 Lincoln and belongs to Rick Latona. It is exactly like the car on the intro to Entourage.

--T

CosmicTang
09-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Womack has a tat on his right forearm. can you make out if thats one there?

Dravyk
09-25-2008, 07:39 PM
It is a 65 Lincoln and belongs to Rick Latona. It is exactly like the car on the intro to Entourage.

--T Thanks, Tony! As the saying goes ... Damn, I gotta me one of doze!! :okthumb:

Hell Puppy
09-26-2008, 12:50 AM

--T

Now we just gotta figure out which one of his crew is which...

I've gotta pretty good idea which one is Turtle.

Beautiful car, but remind me to smack him for putting those rims on it.

gonzo
09-26-2008, 09:00 AM
Whoever it was fucked up the front end of that car bad.

Hell Puppy
09-27-2008, 12:49 AM

Didn't get close enough to tell. Again, wasn't bothering anyone and was just sleeping it off, so we let him be.

Also, we were tired and didn't have any shaving cream, razor or lipstick.