PDA

View Full Version : AzureCash has gone out of business

gonzo
08-01-2008, 11:13 AM
www.azurecash.com (http://www.azurecash.com)

Guess they died when Uncle Fester dude left.

Toby
08-01-2008, 11:17 AM
I think Twistys bought some of their sites a couple of months ago after a deal for the entire program hit snags.

miz_wright
08-01-2008, 11:45 AM
Paulie told me they were closing up shop a few months back.

softball
08-01-2008, 12:09 PM
Paulie told me they were closing up shop a few months back.

why?

gonzo
08-01-2008, 12:18 PM
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=78481&highlight=azurecash

RawAlex
08-01-2008, 12:46 PM
http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/showthread.php?t=78481&highlight=azurecash

They should have hooked up with Deecash for their boat party

softball
08-01-2008, 01:02 PM
Oh, if you ain't got the do re mi, folks, you ain't got the do re mi,
Why, you better go back to beautiful Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Georgia, Tennessee........

TheEnforcer
08-01-2008, 01:06 PM
What sites did they run??

Toby
08-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Sing it Woody, sing it... :)

LAJ
08-01-2008, 01:14 PM
I dont think I ever did biz with them.

miz_wright
08-01-2008, 02:43 PM
why?

If I recall, Paulie and Bobby had other things they wanted to pursue outside of adult and knew they wouldn't have the time to commit to it anymore.

softball
08-01-2008, 04:44 PM
If I recall, Paulie and Bobby had other things they wanted to pursue outside of adult and knew they wouldn't have the time to commit to it anymore.
Its curious how many times I have heard that very same story.....just before a business tanks. Not that I am cynical, it could very well be the case. But it is a recurring theme.
It would appear to me that any profitable business would be sold, leased, or turned over to hired help to continue making profit.

miz_wright
08-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Its curious how many times I have heard that very same story.....just before a business tanks. Not that I am cynical, it could very well be the case. But it is a recurring theme.
It would appear to me that any profitable business would be sold, leased, or turned over to hired help to continue making profit.

Oh, totally - my recollection is that they broke down constituant parts and sold them off as part of the exit strategy, not just closed up shop. They closed up shop because they liquidated the bits.

But I am willing to concede I may well be mistaken.

softball
08-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Oh, totally - my recollection is that they broke down constituant parts and sold them off as part of the exit strategy, not just closed up shop. They closed up shop because they liquidated the bits.

But I am willing to concede I may well be mistaken.

Personally, I think its a sign of the times. I looked at their Alexa and it looked like a downhill at Whistler.

I have been dropping in on a few marginal kind of programmes lately and they seem to be slow on updates, old blogs, broken promises, but still paying their bandwidth I guess.

I can only hope this will be good for those of us who play fair. Though I have never believed in the Puritan ethic. Good guys often finish last.