PDA

View Full Version : Move Over WWF - ITS MIKE SOUTH !!!

gonzo
07-28-2008, 08:29 AM
CHATSWORTH, Calif. — New professional wrestling federation NRPW (http://www.notrpw.com/) announced the signing of industry blogger Mike South to join adult icon Ron Jeremy for colorful commentary during bouts.

Jeremy is the official commentator for the federation, and South will now sit by his side, trading witticisms and offering play-by-plays of the action. Both of them join the roster of NRPW stars including Tommy Gunn, Monica Mayhem, Evan Stone, Vampire Warrior, Buff Bagwell, Nikki Hunter, Bull Buchanan, Craig Valentine, Jessica Bangcock, Heidi Mayne, Christina Star and Nick Manning.
“I'm honored to be asked to be a part of this team," South said. "Back in the trailer every Friday night when I was but a tyke we used to watch all the greats on the Friday Night Fights. Wrestlin’ is as Southern as feelin’ up yer cousin at a family reunion. It’s in my blood same as trailers, shine, alien abductions, tornaders and Kid Rock.”

DannyCox
07-28-2008, 01:46 PM
I still haven't seen any bouts from these guys, and I'm curious as to the style they do and how extreme their spots may get. Also wonder how much Kayfabe is involved in their shows.

As someone who has been in the Indy Wrestling business for the past 10 years, I can usually tell by watching just part of a show if a Fed will make it or not.

MikeSouth
07-30-2008, 01:11 AM
Honestly I have no idea either, but I like Ronnie and I figure between the two of us we can have fun with it

Ive never even been a fan of rasselin

softball
07-30-2008, 02:21 AM
I thought this thread was about endangered fucking Pandas....WWF helps out small birds and big bears...

miz_wright
07-30-2008, 08:39 AM
World Wildlife Federation sued the World Wrestlling Federation about 10 years ago for the rights to use WWF. Since then, it's been the WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment. Rhet's right: you're saying pandas are being commentated by Mike *laugh*

... Don't ask me why I know that.

miz_wright
07-30-2008, 08:39 AM
I thought this thread was about endangered fucking Pandas....WWF helps out small birds and big bears...

... heh. See my response. :D

gonzo
07-30-2008, 09:41 AM
World Wildlife Federation sued the World Wrestlling Federation about 10 years ago for the rights to use WWF. Since then, it's been the WWE - World Wrestling Entertainment. Rhet's right: you're saying pandas are being commentated by Mike *laugh*

... Don't ask me why I know that.
It will always be the WWF to me.

Toby
07-30-2008, 09:49 AM

The old ways die hard in the South. :)

Greg B
07-30-2008, 09:53 AM
Oh God! Not wrestling! Not wrestling again!!!! Nooooo!

I grew up on that stuff. The WWF used to film all their wrestling matches across the street from the office in my hometown! I saw EVERYONE every week. Andre the Giant to the Hulkster to even King Kong Bundy. That was back in the day but wrasslin' just keeps getting bigger. Didn't know there were fans on the board!

That calls for a Gonzo Wrassler toon!

ali25extreme
07-30-2008, 10:10 AM

So true T man on more levels than one! Kinda tired of it..I know a wee bit off the subject!:rolleyes:

miz_wright
07-30-2008, 01:13 PM

It would be difficult to find anyone more Southern than me :P

DannyCox
07-30-2008, 02:06 PM
As quite a few people here now, I own the largest Indy Wrestling Fed in Canada. We have a series on FightTV and have had a number of PPV events. Our style is a mixture of extreme (think ECW) and high-flying. It sure isn't that boring old big man stiff wrestling like WWE.

A few people here have been to some of our shows, and everyone is always entertained.

BTW, it's back to the Medley on September 27th for IWS Un"F'n"Sanctioned with the famous "Fans Bring The Weapons" match ;)

MikeSouth
08-04-2008, 04:41 PM
As quite a few people here now, I own the largest Indy Wrestling Fed in Canada. We have a series on FightTV and have had a number of PPV events. Our style is a mixture of extreme (think ECW) and high-flying. It sure isn't that boring old big man stiff wrestling like WWE.

A few people here have been to some of our shows, and everyone is always entertained.

BTW, it's back to the Medley on September 27th for IWS Un"F'n"Sanctioned with the famous "Fans Bring The Weapons" match ;)

If you ever need a commentator hit me up....apparently I will work for laughs

bluemoney
08-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Give me the "Glory Days" of the NWA with Gordon Solie behind the mike :okthumb:

Hell Puppy
08-05-2008, 02:16 AM
Give me the "Glory Days" of the NWA with Gordon Solie behind the mike :okthumb:

So you like seeing pier 6 brawls with lots of shots to the pectoralis major and both opponents wearing a crimson mask?

bluemoney
08-05-2008, 09:14 PM
So you like seeing pier 6 brawls with lots of shots to the pectoralis major and both opponents wearing a crimson mask?
You are very correct sir! I see you know your "Solieisums" :D

Let’s also not forget that frontal standing suflex, slamming your opponent to the canvas and jarring all 12 thoracic vertebrae!

hehehe . . . pier 6 brawls! Usually caused by a two or more heals ganging up on a good guy, resulting in the emptying of the locker room and quickly escalating into "pandemonium"

Hell Puppy
08-05-2008, 10:47 PM
You are very correct sir! I see you know your "Solieisums" :D

Let’s also not forget that frontal standing suflex, slamming your opponent to the canvas and jarring all 12 thoracic vertebrae!

hehehe . . . pier 6 brawls! Usually caused by a two or more heals ganging up on a good guy, resulting in the emptying of the locker room and quickly escalating into "pandemonium"

GonZo still owns suits like Gordon wore.

bluemoney
08-05-2008, 11:38 PM
GonZo still owns suits like Gordon wore.
What? . . . No swim trunks and Cowboy boots?

gonzo
08-05-2008, 11:44 PM
What? . . . No swim trunks and Cowboy boots?
Im working on a fur vest and swim trunks ensemble.

Tera Patrick....soon I will fuck her.

EmporerEJ
08-06-2008, 03:07 AM
Im working on a fur vest and swim trunks ensemble.

Tera Patrick....soon I will fuck her.

I'm not sure how Evan will feel about that....

gonzo
08-06-2008, 02:40 PM
I'm not sure how Evan will feel about that....
Forget Evan... its going to be more interestng to see how you feel about it.

EmporerEJ
08-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Forget Evan... its going to be more interestng to see how you feel about it.

I say, good luck. I've seen the dedication to him in her eyes.
I'm thinking you won't have much luck there.

Not only that, she's like 9 feet tall.
Makes me feel like I'm standing next to an Amazon.
Very emasculating.

:waving:

Toby
08-06-2008, 05:57 PM
she's like 9 feet tall...

Not when she's on her knees sucking dick.

gonzo
08-06-2008, 06:30 PM
I say, good luck. I've seen the dedication to him in her eyes.
I'm thinking you won't have much luck there.

Not only that, she's like 9 feet tall.
Makes me feel like I'm standing next to an Amazon.
Very emasculating.

:waving:
I wont need any luck. Youll see. ANd Ill fuck Jenna next and dare Tito to do anything about it. Hell...if your nice Ill hook you up too!

DannyCox
08-06-2008, 08:02 PM
ANd Ill fuck Jenna next

Dude, you do that and you're cock will fall off!

Hell Puppy
08-06-2008, 10:12 PM

He's been hoping to catch black dick disease for at least 20 years.

gonzo
08-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Tito will be sad.

EmporerEJ
08-07-2008, 02:16 PM
Not when she's on her knees sucking dick.

I'm telling you....On her knees, she's still looking you in the eye. And not the 'ole "one eye."

:bustingup

clickyoucutie
08-08-2008, 01:27 AM
I love wrestling, and Im starting to become a fan of UFC. That is so cool to me that you own a wrestling and fight company in Canada. If I were a Canuck, I would buy tickets! I have watched it since I was a kid and go every time WWE comes to town. I am from the South but I've gotten used to the WWE more than others I think. It was weird at first, for sure, but now I've gotten used to it.

The only thing I wish would change about wrestling though is Vince McMahon occasionally showing his ass! Every time he whips out that butt I get sick at my stomach lol. I haven't seen him do it lately though thankfully!

PervertInPueblaMexico
08-22-2008, 01:58 PM
I'll have to try to catch this.

Buckwheat
08-22-2008, 04:59 PM
I'll have to try to catch this.
http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq123/atlbuckwheat/fuck-off.jpg
Here! Catch This!!!

RawAlex
08-22-2008, 05:35 PM
Let's all bump threads.

miz_wright
08-22-2008, 06:14 PM
I'm telling you....On her knees, she's still looking you in the eye. And not the 'ole "one eye."

:bustingup

Are you 3 feet tall? She's the same height I am.

gonzo
08-22-2008, 08:14 PM
Are you 3 feet tall? She's the same height I am.
Is she a rep? hahahaha