PDA

View Full Version : New 3rd Party Billing Service

100more
07-14-2008, 04:24 PM
My name is Anthony and I own a merchant services business. I am investigating the feasibility of developing a secure, reliable, and domestic payment service for high risk industries. Scanning the Oprano message boards, I've noticed there seem to be many complaints about some of the existing players in the adult entertainment industry. After receiving permission from Gonzo and TheEnforcer, I'd like to ask everyone here for feedback on the existing systems. The two that I'm most familiar with are Epoch and ccBill, but please feel free to comment on any of them.
What do they do that you like? Don't like?
What features, services, reports, etc. would you like to see that aren't currently offered?
What services and features are absolutely necessary/ mission critical? i.e. Affiliate tracking and payment, membership management, chargeback management, etc.

I'm not looking to start a thread of just bashing the other providers. Rather I'd invite you to use this opportunity to help create the third party processing service that you've always wanted. Working with the big boys can sometimes make it difficult to get your voice heard. I'm all ears and welcome all input. Please post to this thread, or feel free to contact me directly at redroverms at gmail dot com.

Thanks in advance for your time,
Anthony

ali25extreme
07-14-2008, 04:31 PM
CCbilling charges too much, but they pay like clock work every week. They are very reliable when it comes to payouts. CCbilling addresses issues quickly.

gonzo
07-14-2008, 04:32 PM
I asked Anthony to start this thread. So its not unsolicted spam.

ali25extreme
07-14-2008, 04:36 PM
I asked Anthony to start this thread. So its not unsolicted spam.
Does everyone do what you tell them to? slave driver...:cryin:

MRock
07-14-2008, 05:33 PM
Hi Anthony, I use both Verotel and CCBill. Verotel has three things that makes me like them over other processors. 1) they do not require the Visa fees to use them 2) they put my money in my bank account every Monday via ACH 3) they utilize a login system for my membership areas through their site, thereby shielding my actual membership area index page name from hackers :okthumb: CCBill seems alright, but I have only started using them about 6 months ago.

TheEnforcer
07-15-2008, 11:30 AM
We're always happy to have a good business thread on here! :okthumb: