PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to do this?

softball
07-02-2008, 11:16 AM
If you go to lizzvicious and hit the enter button, it actually seems to be a pop up type of thing with another girl's site being the redirect underneath. So you have seemingly two tabs open. It is very cool.

gonzo
07-02-2008, 11:22 AM
If you go to lizzvicious and hit the enter button, it actually seems to be a pop up type of thing with another girl's site being the redirect underneath. So you have seemingly two tabs open. It is very cool.
Jayman is over at the Zoo giving AlienQueer a spanking while waiting for Dragon King to tag in while Aga is in the corner.

Maybe you can ask him.

http://www.gfy.com/showthread.php?p=14403422&posted=1#post14403422

Toby
07-02-2008, 11:51 AM
Simple javascript on the tour page.
<script>
parent.opener.location = "http://hits.avaknight.com/hit.php?s=7&p=1&w=100002&t=0&c=20";
</script>

RawAlex
07-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Basically, you open your enter link in a new window (_blank) and then use the code toby shows on that page to change what is in the parent window. Some of the more dishonest programs out there do it all the time, trying to get stuff into the parent window of your current browser (which happens a bunch because of tabs and such).

This is the same scam / arrangement that Eric was using to scoop traffic off of Sunny Leone's site, with an extra couple of things in there to make it super effective.

softball
07-02-2008, 11:29 PM
Thanks guys. Good advice.

softball
07-02-2008, 11:32 PM
Jayman is over at the Zoo giving AlienQueer a spanking while waiting for Dragon King to tag in while Aga is in the corner.

Maybe you can ask him.

http://www.gfy.com/showthread.php?p=14403422&posted=1#post14403422

Good drama, but a whole lot of deflection going on there. Its my useless spin doctor past returning to haunt me. Nothing is what it appears on that thread. No one is telling the truth.

gonzo
07-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Good drama, but a whole lot of deflection going on there. Its my useless spin doctor past returning to haunt me. Nothing is what it appears on that thread. No one is telling the truth.
Dragon King laid the smack down on that tard AlienQ.

softball
07-03-2008, 11:55 AM
I like AlienQ. That cat is walkin' on the moon.

gonzo
07-03-2008, 11:56 AM
I like AlienQ. That cat is walkin' on the moon.
I think he posts totally high too!

Toby
07-03-2008, 12:10 PM
Friends don't let friends post drunk/high. I guess he has no friends.

Dravyk
07-03-2008, 01:20 PM
I think he posts totally high too! I think I have five people in my GFY ignore file. Yeah, imagine that, with all the crack poyd there a mere five. So they have to be the cream of the loony bin to qualify. Alien is one of them.

In fact the other day I went over there, turned it off for a moment. Read some of his rants, turned the block back on. In the middle of which I clicked and went to his design site. The only web design site on the entire web without any work samples or links. I bet he has paysites without any content too!

The guy is five beers short of a six-pack, I'm telling ya!