PDA

View Full Version : Giving Away some Surfer Traffic

gonzo
05-30-2008, 03:16 PM
If you havent noticed Oprano has been filtering surfmaster traffic for a long time here and now I want to share.

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/forumdisplay.php?f=45
is where the Isurfmaster forum hangs out. Right now there were 32 viewers in the forum reading some of the RSS news posted in there.

If you check it out you will see that it has an entire different header and a big ole banner slot for any sized banner to go right above the nav bar.

You will see various banners ranging from Fat Fucking Cah's Squriting Carly down to various sites for Depraved Dollars for my buddy Hal.

You want the space you can be put into rotation.

Heres how it works.

1. If your a free site please put a link at the very bottom of your page for Isurfmaster.com in return Ill put your big fucking banner in rotation. Free O charge. Email me your banner with and where my link is at the bottom of your page and Ill hook you up.

2. If you have pay sites send me the link to your program and a big fucking banner and I will put yoursites into rotation with my affiliate code. No link required.

If your a drive by spammer dont bother.

RawAlex
05-30-2008, 04:17 PM
RawAlex, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

gonzo
05-30-2008, 04:20 PM
RawAlex, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Ahh I remember why.

I can fix that. The existing webmasters had no reason to go into a surfmaster area at the time.