PDA

View Full Version : Latest Pictures - Latest Features

gonzo
05-30-2008, 12:09 PM
Ive activated a new feature on here that highlights the latest 5 pictures posted. Everyone can now post any picture of interest in their own user photo gallery.

Click on User CP
Select Pictures and Albumns
Being posting away!

If your not seeing what Im talking about then you have the main forum bookmarked and you need to go here... http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/

While your at it dont forget to add your own blog from the Blogs selection in the nav bar.

This revision also added in a tag cloud for searching as well as SE indexing. You can find the tags at the very end of the post which will show you other posts with the same tag reference.

Of course we added in some new advertising space for those looking to get some exposure both within the forum system as well as a complete revamped index page at http://www.oprano.com

Im still looking for a proper theme to add and continue to look for them to be released.

Jace
05-30-2008, 05:55 PM
oooo, VERY nice....now fix the header!

Nymph
05-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Pretty neat little feature there sweetie :)

gonzo
06-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Ive added a couple of more things as I discover how robust this script is.

Note the tag cloud at the bottom of the forum. I will be mass tagging threads later on as I apply the upgrade that should fix the search again.

Also added in notices - not that it will dissuade the drive by spammers but its an effective place to put up things.

Plan on adding goodies into the online FAQ such as the secret to embed a youtube video into your messages here.

Still looking for a clean theme. I might have to break down an center the header.

Forest
06-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Freeeeeeee mary34d

gonzo
06-04-2008, 03:33 PM
Freeeeeeee mary34d
Those puppies have been freed many times.
Love that gal.
We did a photo shoot with her several years ago that no one has ever seen. Might be time.

Hammer
06-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Instead of spending time on tag clouds, how about aligning the header and finding a decent color?

gonzo
06-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Instead of spending time on tag clouds, how about aligning the header and finding a decent color?

I like blue.

Toby
06-04-2008, 04:31 PM
GoogleBot is color blind

deviant
06-04-2008, 05:17 PM
I dig the new feature, like the blue, but I see what hammer is talking about with the header. A center tag it needs...

gonzo
06-04-2008, 05:19 PM
I dig the new feature, like the blue, but I see what hammer is talking about with the header. A center tag it needs...
Ill see if I can fix it without breaking it

helix
06-04-2008, 05:31 PM
I thought the header misalignment was intentional....kinda like the sets on the Batman tv shows.

Toby
06-04-2008, 05:34 PM
<!-- ImageReady Slices (forum_header.psd) -->
<table id="Table_01" width="960" height="116" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
looks like all it needs is align="center" added to the table tag parameters