PDA

View Full Version : Shelleehale, step inside...

softball
05-23-2008, 01:12 AM
was your ego bruised in the first skirmish? You can't "ink" a billion with a skin that thin. You failed the test.

DragonKing
05-23-2008, 03:10 PM
As you can see no one gives a fuck.. especially not her.. why not move along and stop being a bully.. it's not impressing anyone.

Rcourt64
05-23-2008, 03:21 PM
hehehehe

softball
05-23-2008, 06:27 PM
As you can see no one gives a fuck.. especially not her.. why not move along and stop being a bully.. it's not impressing anyone.
I haven't impressed anyone since JMM was in the business. It has nothing to do with bullying, and a lot of people viewed the topic so interest was expressed. If she was a man, you would never have posted this, DK.

DragonKing
05-23-2008, 06:46 PM
Close..
If she weren't my friend...

I never stand up for anyone, if they come to the boards be prepared. I even told her the same. She's a very smart person and genuine good people who mean well. She has learned allot, probably the hard way, It would be nice to cut her some slack already.

it's funny implying im cock blocking to score bonus points with a chick. I did that the first few years online..lol doesnt work as well these days.

softball
05-23-2008, 06:55 PM
Close..
If she weren't my friend...

I never stand up for anyone, if they come to the boards be prepared. I even told her the same. She's a very smart person and genuine good people who mean well. She has learned allot, probably the hard way, It would be nice to cut her some slack already.

it's funny implying im cock blocking to score bonus points with a chick. I did that the first few years online..lol doesnt work as well these days.

I know the feeling, but that was not the implication, nor did the thought even cross my cobwebbed brain, DK. But I have seen so many girls come along....usually before some big convention or another....full of piss and vinegar and pitch like crazy only to disappear when they have milked what they want from the place. If Shellee is different, then she will stick around and buy a few rounds or take a few rounds like the rest of us.

Hammer
05-24-2008, 05:35 PM
But I have seen so many girls come along....usually before some big convention or another....full of piss and vinegar and pitch like crazy only to disappear when they have milked what they want from the place.Can you say Trisha Uptown?

DragonKing
05-24-2008, 05:59 PM
You must be confused.. Trish uptown is straight up Gangsta!
She's a proffesional and a great person too!

gonzo
05-24-2008, 06:29 PM
I stand by my prediction.

softball
05-24-2008, 08:17 PM
She's a pro alright.