softball
05-20-2008, 10:29 PM
Have something to say?

See seminar schedule here:
http://www.internext-expo.com/index.cfm?center=education

Submit entries here:
http://www.internext-expo.com/index.cfm?center=form_panelist_signup

New voices are encouraged to apply!
Do you have a round table on the art of internet board piss, banning control, and walking on wankers?

gonzo
05-20-2008, 10:41 PM
Do you have a round table on the art of internet board piss, banning control, and walking on wankers?
I was on that one last year with the zookeeper and Marc from CJ and the idiot from Xtube that argued with JD with his Applebees shirt on.

EmporerEJ
05-20-2008, 10:44 PM
I was on that one last year with the zookeeper and Marc from CJ and the idiot from Xtube that argued with JD with his Applebees shirt on.

I was on with the jackass attorney, and the very nice author.
Had this big guy in the audience......

softball
05-20-2008, 11:35 PM
Booked my Alaska Air flight today, comin in the day before.

Hammer
05-21-2008, 08:45 AM
That's interesting because I apply every year and every year I never even get so much as a polite rejection letter and every year I see the same tired old faces.

Buckwheat
05-21-2008, 10:09 AM
Okay, Okay ole "B Wheat" can read between the lines.

I accept! :okthumb:

mjavn
05-21-2008, 12:11 PM
No one gets a nice rejection letter. Don't feel singled out.

That's interesting because I apply every year and every year I never even get so much as a polite rejection letter and every year I see the same tired old faces.

EmporerEJ
05-21-2008, 01:45 PM
No one gets a nice rejection letter. Don't feel singled out.

I was quite honored to speak....
Could have done better with an LCD projector, but maybe next time.
They had some last minute equipment shortages.
You'd think the hotel would have an LCD Projector for every conference room in 2008?

sarettah
05-21-2008, 01:57 PM
Okay, Okay ole "B Wheat" can read between the lines.

I accept! :okthumb:

Shouldn't that be "Otay, Otay" ?? :unsure:

Hammer
05-21-2008, 05:05 PM
Shouldn't that be "Otay, Otay" ?? :unsure:'
Ah it appears that Buckwheat is becoming edumacated or has been seeing a speech therapist.

MikeSouth
05-21-2008, 05:36 PM
The FSC piracy roundtable and luncheon? I think Im gonna throw up...they have apparently tied up all the loose ends with 2257 and obscenity convictions that now they are going to "whip" piracy for us...nigga please.

what a bunch of fuck ups....they wont even return John Staglianos phone calls I hear...does THAT surprise anyone PLEASE put me on THAT panel...PLEASE!

Hammer
05-21-2008, 05:55 PM
The FSC piracy roundtable and luncheon? I think Im gonna throw up...they have apparently tied up all the loose ends with 2257 and obscenity convictions that now they are going to "whip" piracy for us...nigga please.!
I'd appreciate it if they'd stick to 2257 before they go on to something else or maybe they've just given up.

softball
05-21-2008, 06:55 PM
The FSC piracy roundtable and luncheon? I think Im gonna throw up...they have apparently tied up all the loose ends with 2257 and obscenity convictions that now they are going to "whip" piracy for us...nigga please.

what a bunch of fuck ups....they wont even return John Staglianos phone calls I hear...does THAT surprise anyone PLEASE put me on THAT panel...PLEASE!

No, get that k girl that writes for you. She will tear them to shreds.

Buckwheat
05-22-2008, 12:57 PM
...nigga please
:o

EmporerEJ
05-22-2008, 01:17 PM

Yes, Piracy is an awful evil thing. But what has it got to do with the FSC?
I also think they need to stick to the issues at hand, primarily "FREE SPPECH," and focus a bit more on serving their members.

softball
05-22-2008, 08:49 PM
Yes, Piracy is an awful evil thing. But what has it got to do with the FSC?
I also think they need to stick to the issues at hand, primarily "FREE SPPECH," and focus a bit more on serving their members.
I am proud to live in a country where we take free speech for granted and have no need of the fsc. Freedom is a wonderful thing, you guys should try it someday.

EmporerEJ
05-23-2008, 02:02 AM
I am proud to live in a country where we take free speech for granted and have no need of the fsc. Freedom is a wonderful thing, you guys should try it someday.

Right.....as long as you don't speak against the crown.

RawAlex
05-23-2008, 10:28 AM
If anything, the FSC should be fighting to kill copyright (aka, get more "free" speech). My opinion was the same when this came around last year: Another subject where they think maybe they can get some sort of court injunction that "only applied to our members" and then they can hold the industry for ransom again. I use to support FSC... but more and more I find that they lost their way.

TheEnforcer
05-23-2008, 11:23 AM
I'd volunteer but I would just make it one long commercial for board and resource site advertising. :>))

softball
05-23-2008, 06:57 PM
Right.....as long as you don't speak against the crown.
What the fuck are you talking about??? The crown...yeah right. What century are you living in? Plonker. Even in England you can say what you fucking well please about the royal family. You don't get out much, do you?

MikeSouth
05-24-2008, 12:46 AM
I made the FSC a new motivational poster

gonzo
05-24-2008, 08:27 AM
I made the FSC a new motivational poster
I was hoping to see Conner come in and update us on this.

gonzo
05-24-2008, 08:31 AM
Have something to say?

See seminar schedule here:
http://www.internext-expo.com/index.cfm?center=education

Submit entries here:
http://www.internext-expo.com/index.cfm?center=form_panelist_signup

If your really interested in speaking hit up MJ. Id prefer to hear what a lot of fresh faces have to say at these seminars than the same old tired seminars.

Monty have you considered brinign in speakers from outside of the industry?

THere are several panels at Cybernet Expo for interest that a lot of us could speak on but wont due to NDA obilgations or just plain out I dont want to tell anyone what Im up to.

Consider some seminars where its B2B.

How many people do you think for instance have incorporated thier business. A lot of people would and should if they knew how to.

Perfect panel or speaker.