PDA

View Full Version : I am in recovery - step one

Sexyteaser
05-20-2008, 12:57 AM
I admit I am powerless over my addiction to prove myself to Rhetorical and my compulsive emotional posting in response to his opinion of me has become toxic and before it becomes another forum battle I will admit I am wrong and that my life has become unmanageable due to this engagement.

So Rhet bully me all you want I must refrain from believing there is any hope for anything good to come from knowing you and responding to you and it is time to move on. Good luck with your alliances may they prove to be rewarding for your future endeavors.

softball
05-20-2008, 01:20 AM
I admit I am powerless over my addiction to prove myself to Rhetorical and my compulsive emotional posting in response to his opinion of me has become toxic and before it becomes another forum battle I will admit I am wrong and that my life has become unmanageable due to this engagement.

So Rhet bully me all you want I must refrain from believing there is any hope for anything good to come from knowing you and responding to you and it is time to move on. Good luck with your alliances may they prove to be rewarding for your future endeavors.

6-5-4-3-2-1.......bingo

Hammer
05-20-2008, 07:46 AM
Hi. My name is Hammer and I'm an alcoholic....

....oh shit, wrong meeting.

softball
05-20-2008, 11:32 AM
Only 12 more steps to go, ST. You should hook up with Jace as your addiction buddy. Boardaholia is a terrible thing. It ruins lives. Divides families. Some have even had to sell their bodies to support the evil habit. Whenever you feel the urge to post, call Jace immediately. He will talk you out of it. This is something you can't do all alone. The withdrawal symptoms are legendary. Some have had to be restrained seeing visions of pink elephants. There is only one know cure: abstinence. Good luck to you, it is a terrible affliction for you and your family. Even your own daughter flirted with the evil demon. You have all our support and good luck to you st.

ali25extreme
05-20-2008, 12:11 PM
You just have that way of getting to people Rhet..but truely guys:gives9:..
Kisses

softball
05-20-2008, 12:23 PM
You just have that way of getting to people Rhet..but truely guys:gives9:..
Kisses
apparently you....lol

ali25extreme
05-20-2008, 12:44 PM
apparently you....lol

Naw, just bored...waiting for my slow ass computer to do its job! :kiss: You should know I really don't care how you two beat eachother up. :mf_swordf
I am trying to get my site together! Things keep messing up! Not really sure if I am doing it right.:scratchin Hopefully I will get it right and all will be much better for me today! Until then..blah blah blah:mf_tongue

Rcourt64
05-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Naw, just bored...waiting for my slow ass computer to do its job! :kiss: You should know I really don't care how you two beat eachother up. :mf_swordf
I am trying to get my site together! Things keep messing up! Not really sure if I am doing it right.:scratchin Hopefully I will get it right and all will be much better for me today! Until then..blah blah blah:mf_tongue

uhh, uhh, what site? tell me, tell me please Ali..:clapping: share with me, I wanna see. :wnw: pretty please with sugar on top.

ali25extreme
05-20-2008, 12:56 PM
uhh, uhh, what site? tell me, tell me please Ali..:clapping: share with me, I wanna see. :wnw: pretty please with sugar on top.

No way! It is not finished yet and ummm...NO!:butt:MAybe when it is completed and ready for you guys to rip it apart..I will tell you!:)

softball
05-20-2008, 01:02 PM
:dance::dance::dance:

ali25extreme
05-20-2008, 01:07 PM
:bustingupYour dancing yellow balls are making me dizzy! I need to get off this computer and take a break!:comp:

softball
05-20-2008, 01:10 PM
:bustingupYour dancing yellow balls are making me dizzy! I need to get off this computer and take a break!:comp:

LOL, lock it and leave it. I am editing and rendering, so I am stuck.

ali25extreme
05-20-2008, 01:17 PM
I am in the same position...sucks I would rather be doing other things right now....:Lets_do_iKIDDING!

gonzo
05-20-2008, 01:37 PM
LOL, lock it and leave it. I am editing and rendering, so I am stuck.
This is what Danny told me that motivated all of your piss and once I understood that ...everything made sense.

softball
05-20-2008, 01:43 PM
This is what Danny told me that motivated all of your piss and once I understood that ...everything made sense.

You can only take so much moaning, groaning, slurping and screaming....over and over and over and over....well you get the picture.

Rcourt64
05-20-2008, 02:44 PM
No way! It is not finished yet and ummm...NO!:butt:MAybe when it is completed and ready for you guys to rip it apart..I will tell you!:)
Ok I'll respect this. :okthumb: Cuz I think your soooooo sexy looking. :clapping:
But at least throw us some hints to fantasies with here??? :(
I mean.., is it a dedicated niche site? a sponsored solo girl site? a link-list fetish site? a personal amateur site? a webmastered queeked gallery site? a personal site of yours? or maybe a new DepravedDolla (http://www.depraveddollars.com/)r site?
And if its a new Depraved Dollar site, Are you gonna be in it??? :yowsa:

http://myadg.com/op-2008/nude-ali.gif

miz_wright
05-20-2008, 02:45 PM
Only 12 more steps to go, ST...

...or eleven. Whatever.

Rcourt64
05-20-2008, 02:46 PM
You can only take so much moaning, groaning, slurping and screaming....over and over and over and over....well you get the picture.

Try doing that crap 8 straight hours a day LIVE :rolleyes:

Rcourt64
05-20-2008, 02:50 PM
...or eleven. Whatever.

EWWW, :barfon: You just killed my mood,
and I was enjoying my boner thread with ali25extreme.
Where'd you pop out of? AEBN clock you out yet?

softball
05-20-2008, 02:58 PM
Try doing that crap 8 straight hours a day LIVE :rolleyes:
You do that? Ugh.

miz_wright
05-21-2008, 08:07 AM
EWWW, :barfon: You just killed my mood,
and I was enjoying my boner thread with ali25extreme.
Where'd you pop out of? AEBN clock you out yet?

I know, I am terrifyingly hideous. Sorry to still be around.

gonzo
05-21-2008, 08:18 AM
I know, I am terrifyingly hideous. Sorry to still be around.
Ive seen evidence to the contrary.
He still wants to smell your hair.

Rcourt64
05-21-2008, 10:20 AM
I thought Liz said shes shaved?.....:blink:

Liz? ...Do you have a muff ??? :cat:

miz_wright
05-21-2008, 10:34 AM
I thought Liz said shes shaved?.....:blink:

Liz? ...Do you have a muff ??? :cat:

As though I would discuss the state of my bush or lack thereof on a board.

Rcourt64
05-21-2008, 10:38 AM
As though I would discuss the state of my bush or lack thereof on a board.
why not? :huh: I mean,
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours first. ;) right?

softball
05-21-2008, 10:57 AM

pathetic

Rcourt64
05-21-2008, 11:05 AM
pathetic

whaaa..:unsure: You can show us yours if ya want also. :)

gonzo
05-21-2008, 11:06 AM
whaaa..:unsure: You can show us yours if ya want also. :)
plonker

softball
05-21-2008, 11:34 AM
This guy reminds me of an awkward kid with poor social skills trying to get laid. These boards make him feel "connected". What a wally.

miz_wright
05-21-2008, 01:42 PM

:scratchin

Does that actually work anywhere after early games of doctor?

Hammer
05-21-2008, 05:07 PM
:scratchin

Does that actually work anywhere after early games of doctor?
He's used to crack whores at the truck stops.

ali25extreme
05-23-2008, 10:19 AM
Ok I'll respect this. :okthumb: Cuz I think your soooooo sexy looking. :clapping:
But at least throw us some hints to fantasies with here??? :(
I mean.., is it a dedicated niche site? a sponsored solo girl site? a link-list fetish site? a personal amateur site? a webmastered queeked gallery site? a personal site of yours? or maybe a new DepravedDolla (http://www.depraveddollars.com/)r site?
And if its a new Depraved Dollar site, Are you gonna be in it??? :yowsa:

http://myadg.com/op-2008/nude-ali.gif

I might be in it! No, on the Depraved dollars, it is not solo, it is a site in which I have taken over and now it is mine! Videos, pic galleries, clips, and Yes it is a Fetish site!:whistling

softball
05-23-2008, 11:03 AM
I might be in it! No, on the Depraved dollars, it is not solo, it is a site in which I have taken over and now it is mine! Videos, pic galleries, clips, and Yes it is a Fetish site!:whistling

Fetish are us. What kind of fetish site?

ali25extreme
05-23-2008, 11:08 AM
Fetish are us. What kind of fetish site?
It is a foot fetish site..

Rcourt64
05-23-2008, 06:20 PM

"taken over?" :huh: from where?