PDA

View Full Version : So the madness can stop

Jace
05-19-2008, 05:12 PM
Here is a fun little firefox addon that works for vbulletin boards

what it does is completely removes a user from the browser

so, if I click on tools>addons>ffvb and then OPTIONS, and add gonzo to the ignore list, i will never see ANYTHING gonzo posts on ANY Vbulletin board

pretty handy, if you know what I mean, it is a VERY good way to stop the insanity in some places

gonzo
05-19-2008, 05:17 PM
hahahahaha

softball
05-19-2008, 07:43 PM
I agree with Sarettah....pussy. Jace has done it before but just can't stop himself from clicking on my posts. It is his personal obsession. He held out for awhile, but his jones bit him on the bum and he is back in full cry. Anger, pain, aggression and apoplexy. Go ahead Jace, the only winner would be me. LOL

gonzo
05-20-2008, 09:01 AM
Which one of you fuckers hit my car!

Rcourt64
05-20-2008, 09:21 AM
I agree with Sarettah....pussy. Jace has done it before but just can't stop himself from clicking on my posts. It is his personal obsession. He held out for awhile, but his jones bit him on the bum and he is back in full cry. Anger, pain, aggression and apoplexy. Go ahead Jace, the only winner would be me. LOL

The hypocrite graham strikes again, with more 2faced comments.
OMG, I just removed Rcourt from my ignore list to read this. What a gas.

But the hypocrite rhetorical is gonna side up with what Sarettah says now, cuz its to his advantage at the moment, till his 2faced attitude turns elsewhere.

Hows the Misses doin'? ...Tell her I said HI...:waving: ya lying sack of shit

Jace
05-20-2008, 09:39 AM
did I not even post the url? or did it get removed?

http://www.tycamtech.com/extensions/firefox/ffvb/

softball
05-20-2008, 10:57 AM
did I not even post the url? or did it get removed?

http://www.tycamtech.com/extensions/firefox/ffvb/

Maybe the coder crutch was removed due to lack of interest and/or popular demand?

BTW, Jace, what madness? I think this is your perception. Perhaps you might reassess your demons and ask yourself why?