PDA

View Full Version : Sare & Jace

Nymph
05-17-2008, 06:12 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to let ya know I finally got off my fat lazy butt, and got links up for your lovelies on my recipe sites. Now if y'all make a million from those links, I do expect some jewelry & a pencil sketch ;)

gonzo
05-17-2008, 06:41 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to let ya know I finally got off my fat lazy butt, and got links up for your lovelies on my recipe sites. Now if y'all make a million from those links, I do expect some jewelry & a pencil sketch ;)

GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS!

Jace
05-17-2008, 07:19 PM
booyahkasha!

thanks much! :)

sarettah
05-19-2008, 09:26 PM
Damn Nympho..er I mean Nymphette ;p

You really shouldn't start threads if you want me to see them. Let Gonzo start them or something because they just take so long to cath up with me here.. damn.

But thanx...

Jen says go pick out something from either site :)

Nymph
05-19-2008, 09:38 PM
Damn Nympho..er I mean Nymphette ;p

You really shouldn't start threads if you want me to see them. Let Gonzo start them or something because they just take so long to cath up with me here.. damn.

But thanx...

Jen says go pick out something from either site :)

Tell Jen I said thank you, but I was really just messing with you about the million....besides, you have already paid me tenfold for those links with all the help you have given me on the recipes sites script :)

sarettah
05-19-2008, 09:43 PM
Tell Jen I said thank you, but I was really just messing with you about the million....besides, you have already paid me tenfold for those links with all the help you have given me on the recipes sites script :)

Send me the urls to your recipe sites so we can put them up on the links page please.

And then go pick out something dammit.

And Jace, when you come through.... You got links to any adult on your wife's drawing site or is it all clean?

If it's clean, let me know and we will find a spot for it too.

Not a whole super lot of traffic going through right now. Took a major hit in Ferbruary with server down shit and moving from host to host several times dammit. But we are getting back up there. Some days great, some days so so, ya know?

Jace
05-20-2008, 06:23 AM
Send me the urls to your recipe sites so we can put them up on the links page please.

And then go pick out something dammit.

And Jace, when you come through.... You got links to any adult on your wife's drawing site or is it all clean?

If it's clean, let me know and we will find a spot for it too.

Not a whole super lot of traffic going through right now. Took a major hit in Ferbruary with server down shit and moving from host to host several times dammit. But we are getting back up there. Some days great, some days so so, ya know?

hey man, only clean stuff on my wife's site, nothing adult

www.sketchysam.com

I keep all that adult/mainstream stuff pretty seperated these days

Jace
05-20-2008, 09:19 AM
btw, if anyone here refers someone to my wife's site and the person they referred buys a drawing, she will give you 10% commission

I need to set up some sort of referral program software, but that is something I have never done for this sort of thing, so I will have to learn it