PDA

View Full Version : Pms

Nymph
05-16-2008, 11:06 AM
Ya know, for all these years I thought PMS stood for Premenstrual Syndrome, but I have come to realize over the past month or so it really stands for Pissy Man Syndrome.

Constructive criticism is great, but these out of control piss fests that have been going on lately are ridiculous. A little piss is normal on any board, but when you start bringing family, and business into it, it's just wrong. If you have a real beef with someone, take it private some place else. I for one don't care to constantly see your dirty laundry hanging' in the breeze.

I have a 13 year old son, that I have been trying to pound into his head that calling people names, and putting them down all the time doesn't make him a better person, or make him look any better to others. I think some of the people here should think hard about that.

Maybe I'm naive, but living your life being mean & nasty to everyone is sad, and just shows how miserable you are in your own life.

Can we please get back to business, or having a little fun, or whatever it is y'all come here for.....other than pissing?

sarettah
05-16-2008, 11:38 AM
Bitch

:yowsa:

Nymph
05-16-2008, 11:42 AM
Bitch

Watch out old man, I'll get Gypsy after you again :p

Sexyteaser
05-16-2008, 11:50 AM
Nymph - You are on to something here. I looked back and could definitely find my cycle. The pattern with the men is a little inconsistent but I am sure I will find one soon and use it to my advantage - great observation!

Rcourt64
05-16-2008, 04:20 PM
Ya know, for all these years I thought PMS stood for Premenstrual Syndrome, but I have come to realize over the past month or so it really stands for Pissy Man Syndrome.

Constructive criticism is great, but these out of control piss fests that have been going on lately are ridiculous. A little piss is normal on any board, but when you start bringing family, and business into it, it's just wrong. If you have a real beef with someone, take it private some place else. I for one don't care to constantly see your dirty laundry hanging' in the breeze.

I have a 13 year old son, that I have been trying to pound into his head that calling people names, and putting them down all the time doesn't make him a better person, or make him look any better to others. I think some of the people here should think hard about that.

Maybe I'm naive, but living your life being mean & nasty to everyone is sad, and just shows how miserable you are in your own life.

Can we please get back to business, or having a little fun, or whatever it is y'all come here for.....other than pissing?

But you still love me? right? :zipped_h4

Nymph
05-16-2008, 07:41 PM
But you still love me? right? :zipped_h4

That depends.....how are you at mixing Margaritas? ;)

bluemoney
05-16-2008, 07:51 PM
At one time this board was much more of a social networking site and a hell of a lot more fun.

Only took a few myopic douce bags to make almost unreadable. It's a shame.

Rcourt64
05-16-2008, 07:53 PM
That depends.....how are you at mixing Margaritas? ;)
You know I'll make 'em anyway you want them, ;) just has long as they're not blue! YUCK :mf_tongue

Rcourt64
05-16-2008, 08:08 PM
At one time this board was much more of a social networking site and a hell of a lot more fun.

Oh really???...
....and a long time ago, in a galaxy far away.... right...:whistling ...?

What a line of bullshit you talk. :thumbdown If it bothers your ass then post it.
You have to beee...ONE OF THE MOST LURKING NON COMMENTING MEMBERS here at Oprano besides that piss ass geek Toby (whos next) that never post business comments and work webmastering business marketing thoughts or opnions to disscuss here besides your one sentence opinions every two weeks to comment a quicky thought...:ranting:
and now you have an opinion? .....:mfr_omg:

Nymph
05-16-2008, 08:50 PM

It's really amazing just in the short time I've been back here posting how much things have changed. For the most part I've had a blast here, learned a few new things, and made some nice friends along the way. I'm just hoping it can be like that again someday.

Nymph
05-16-2008, 08:52 PM
Oh really???...
....and a long time ago, in a galaxy far away.... right...:whistling ...?

What a line of bullshit you talk. :thumbdown If it bothers your ass then post it.
You have to beee...ONE OF THE MOST LURKING NON COMMENTING MEMBERS here at Oprano besides that piss ass geek Toby (whos next) that never post business comments and work webmastering business marketing thoughts or opnions to disscuss here besides your one sentence opinions every two weeks to comment a quicky thought...:ranting:
and now you have an opinion? .....:mfr_omg:

Don't you be pissing on my parade...I'll tie a knot in it :bleh01:

sarettah
05-16-2008, 09:04 PM
It's really amazing just in the short time I've been back here posting how much things have changed. For the most part I've had a blast here, learned a few new things, and made some nice friends along the way. I'm just hoping it can be like that again someday.

I haven't seen it change from that way lolol.

It is a board, a community. has ups, has downs and has rounds and rounds.

Nymph
05-16-2008, 09:10 PM
I haven't seen it change from that way lolol.

It is a board, a community. has ups, has downs and has rounds and rounds.

Well, you've been around these parts longer than me, so maybe it's just on it's normal cycle...which still explains the PMS thing ;)

bluemoney
05-17-2008, 11:54 AM
Until then I’ll continue to do my “bidness” via private messages.

Rcourt64
05-17-2008, 06:03 PM
Until then I’ll continue to do my “bidness” via private messages.

thats right, so unless your part of the solution, then shut the fuck up

oh ya before i forget: LOL-hahaha- :);):okthumb:

man this is a bitch to remember all the time :huh:

Nymph
05-17-2008, 06:08 PM
thats right, so unless your part of the solution, then shut the fuck up

oh ya before i forget: LOL-hahaha- :);):okthumb:

man this is a bitch to remeber all the time :huh:

You just hush...that's his little reminder to me to meet him in private so we can talk sexy to each other, and exchange pics again :)

Rcourt64
05-17-2008, 06:11 PM
You just hush...that's his little reminder to me to meet him in private so we can talk sexy to each other, and exchange pics again :)

:steemed::ranting::steemed::ranting::steemed::rant ing::steemed: