PDA

View Full Version : RCourt...WTF??

sarettah
05-16-2008, 09:14 AM
So I do my normal morning routine of coffee and surfing. Check the board and you have that fucking picture in at least 7 fucking threads.

Dude. That's bullshit.

It's one thing to be pissing around on the board using at least some modicum of intelligence. It is a whole different thing to interrupt everyone's discourse because you and Rhetorical are having a beef.

You want to start 6 or 8 or 10 new threads to piss with him in, go for it. At least then we who were/are trying to follow or participate in conversations can avoid them.

Bullshit tactics. No intelligence involved. Not even funny to anyone but you.

Take that shit to yahoo chat or somewhere.

:headwall:

gonzo
05-16-2008, 09:17 AM
I think hes working on losing his IMG tags next.
Has everyone lost their mind?

Sexyteaser
05-16-2008, 09:24 AM
I think we should rent this and let him work off all that aggression jumping up and down...

Robert
05-16-2008, 12:20 PM
"Ignore" makes all that nonsense vanish.

sarettah
05-16-2008, 04:08 PM
"Ignore" makes all that nonsense vanish.

I don't ever put anyone on ignore. Shouldn't have to

Rcourt64
05-16-2008, 04:17 PM
So I do my normal morning routine of coffee and surfing. Check the board and you have that fucking picture in at least 7 fucking threads.

Dude. That's bullshit.

It's one thing to be pissing around on the board using at least some modicum of intelligence. It is a whole different thing to interrupt everyone's discourse because you and Rhetorical are having a beef.

You want to start 6 or 8 or 10 new threads to piss with him in, go for it. At least then we who were/are trying to follow or participate in conversations can avoid them.

Bullshit tactics. No intelligence involved. Not even funny to anyone but you.

Take that shit to yahoo chat or somewhere.

:headwall:

Yaa, My bad Old Man, I'm sorry. :( I got carried away @ 4am.
I'll remove them all when I get home. I can't access the server from here.