PDA

View Full Version : My favorite mainstream per click program closed....fucking cheaters!

Jace
05-15-2008, 08:02 PM
why do they have to ruin it for everyone?

I was getting $1 per raw click from this program, and sure enough after 8 months of solid revenue they had to close it because they cheaters ruined it for everyone

gonzo
05-15-2008, 08:37 PM
why do they have to ruin it for everyone?

I was getting $1 per raw click from this program, and sure enough after 8 months of solid revenue they had to close it because they cheaters ruined it for everyone
Hell you probably know some of the cheaters from this side of the biz.

Jace
05-15-2008, 08:56 PM
Hell you probably know some of the cheaters from this side of the biz.

ain't that the truth

which is one of the reasons I never posted this program on any board and only told 2 people about it, haha

RawAlex
05-15-2008, 11:13 PM
...and they told 2 friends, and they told two friends... and so on, and so on... and then a bunch of fucks in "less developed" countries heard about it and fucked you over solid.

Welcome to the interwebnetthing.

Jace
05-15-2008, 11:53 PM
...and they told 2 friends, and they told two friends... and so on, and so on... and then a bunch of fucks in "less developed" countries heard about it and fucked you over solid.

Welcome to the interwebnetthing.

nah, these two people didn't tell anyone, i can guarantee 100% of it, but I am pretty sure the 1200 other people in the program did tell others

deviant
05-16-2008, 12:40 AM
I'm a professional secret keeper. So the next time you find out about a program like that, tell me and I'll keep my ears open and make sure that no one else is talking about it. I'll need to know all of the details however, and where to sign up. That way I can listen for distinguish characteristics in conversation that might tip me off that they're talking about the program in question.

I'm looking out for you Jace, I even offer these services to you for free.

gonzo
05-16-2008, 12:43 AM
I'm a professional secret keeper. So the next time you find out about a program like that, tell me and I'll keep my ears open and make sure that no one else is talking about it. I'll need to know all of the details however, and where to sign up. That way I can listen for distinguish characteristics in conversation that might tip me off that they're talking about the program in question.

I'm looking out for you Jace, I even offer these services to you for free.
Dark Forces have arrived I see. More social engineering....